Women's Footy AFLW Fremantle - 2021 Season - FINISHED BUSINESS - We will be back stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

She averages 3 possessions more than KGJ. Wow. Superstar. Probably on 5 times more than KGJ as well. Money well spent I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think KJG had more to offer and was a little surprised she was delisted but to compare her output to K Antonio is a stretch.
KJG had zero score involvements last year and Antonio was 2nd for Fremantle. 591E8E60-A741-46FC-B490-FE2D2D47ECAB.png

She averages 3 possessions more than KGJ. Wow. Superstar. Probably on 5 times more than KGJ as well. Money well spent I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 more possys playing a HFF role compared to a pure midfielder

Thats like saying Mitch Crowden only averaged 3 more then Serong

We all know KJ’s my girl, but Kara is a warrior. The stuff she does off the ball and the leadership she provides are outstanding. And her skills are excellent. If it were a choice between the two (which clearly isn’t / wasn’t the case), my heart would say KJ, my head would say Kara every day of the week.

Webb is the most likely to move into the midfield imo. She's been killing it for the Swans playing mid. Hyde plays mid sometimes as well. Verrier will eventually move into the midfield. Seth and Roux both been playing midfield at WAFLW. Will not be surprised if we draft Dana East as another option as well. And ideally we get Rowley with our first pick who would start on the wing most likely but is also good in the midfield.

Bowers, Miller, Toth (Haynes), Stewart together with those above is plenty.

Webb is the most likely to move into the midfield imo. She's been killing it for the Swans playing mid. Hyde plays mid sometimes as well. Verrier will eventually move into the midfield. Seth and Roux both been playing midfield at WAFLW. Will not be surprised if we draft Dana East as another option as well. And ideally we get Rowley with our first pick who would start on the wing most likely but is also good in the midfield.

Yeah but SHOW ME THE KJ please!

Who is better, Franklin or Rowley?

Who is better, Franklin or Rowley?
For us Rowley because we need more class on both the outside and inside, and she brings both.

Franklin is very good though - quality talls are hard to come by - if WC don't take her and we do they are idiots because she could make them so much more competitive in a couple of years. Get Franklin this year and Roberts next year and they will be building a very good forward line with Bowen and Lewis future AFLW star mids feeding them.

For us Rowley because we need more class on both the outside and inside, and she brings both.

Franklin is very good though - quality talls are hard to come by - if WC don't take her and we do they are idiots because she could make them so much more competitive in a couple of years. Get Franklin this year and Roberts next year and they will be building a very good forward line with Bowen and Lewis future AFLW star mids feeding them.
So we can’t lose in the Draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maaannn! Watched the GF with my sister yesterday arvo (nice work Peel) - her daughter is great mates with Ella Roberts, they played in the Busselton Footy Club u/17 premiership together last year, just after Ella had played in the WAFLW premiership with Peel... Ella's a dead-set Freo supporter who's already spewing knowing she's going to end up at the Eagles. :'(

Maaannn! Watched the GF with my sister yesterday arvo (nice work Peel) - her daughter is great mates with Ella Roberts, they played in the Busselton Footy Club u/17 premiership together last year, just after Ella had played in the WAFLW premiership with Peel... Ella's a dead-set Freo supporter who's already spewing knowing she's going to end up at the Eagles. :'(
The Eagles might improve.... 🤣

hope they're planting the seed of her requesting a trade after she's done her dues, would be nice to get one back for once!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back