Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to open doors before i unlock them
I do this. Even if I know it’s locked. I think it’s a self conscious thing because I’m forever forgetting to lock doors.

There were multiple Sim Cities though
Sim City was pretty simple
Sim City 2000 was more complex with all the water pipes underground
Sim City 3000 was my favourite as the graphics got a touch up and they simplified the water and power connections.

Sim Farm was real old (3.5" floppy old) but I loved as well.

Civilisation 2 and 3 were pretty popular, but weren't city building per se.
I'm sure there were other cuit builders out there, but I can't think of them.

True story about Sim Tower. They bought an actual, as in real and industry, elevator simulator amd tried to wrap a game around it. I liked the game. But not programming those elevators. My poor Sims took all night to get home from work!

ETA: Simcity 3000 looked like this:
View attachment 1139166
Sim City had a remake in about 2013. It wasn't good, they went for co-op online but ended up with multiple connected Sim Villages.
Cities:Skylines is the big one in the market now. And that must be 4-5 years old.

Current city, population about 79k

Attachments

• 20210531202905_1.jpg
    20210531202905_1.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 32

You should. I am always polite to my alexa/google devices in the hope the remember my kindness when they rise up.
Hmmm then I guess I can add “telling Siri to get ****ed” to this ever growing list.

Whenever someone asks me how old I am I always say the age I'm going to be next birthday. Not how old I actually am.

I've got into a weird habit of naming my ciggy lighters, green ones get called Bob or Sarah, red ones are Karl or Chairman Mao, black ones are usually named after West Indies cricketers, you get the drift. Yellow ones are always called Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got into a weird habit of naming my ciggy lighters, green ones get called Bob or Sarah, red ones are Karl or Chairman Mao, black ones are usually named after West Indies cricketers, you get the drift. Yellow ones are always called Scott.
I laughed at this because of red for “Karl” - made me thinking this.

“But redheads aren’t a race, Jonah!” :tearsofjoy:

I laughed at this because of red for “Karl” - made me thinking this.

“But redheads aren’t a race, Jonah!” :tearsofjoy:

The boy in the middle was 4 years below me at my second primary school.

Did you get your username from some graffiti he did?

Nope.

Red's my favourite colour.

I was interested in the song 'I'm a Scatman' a year before I joined BF and decided to combine the 2.

I was here is something you'd say whenever and wherever and I decided to combine the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back