Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Also on subdividing...

Ive always thought If I won a huge lotto Id love to buy all the houses across the road from me and turn it into a nice inner suburb park/lake I could look across at or go to and chill in older years.

Before people say I could just buy a house somewhere with a park/lake I like the area/suburb so would prefer to stay put.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pistol Night

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anything dangerous/pointy down.

Why risk bending down to get something and kebabbing your eyeball.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
index.jpeg

when i eat mandarins, i peel it and pput whole thing in my mouth at once. aint nobody got time to do segments

I did this as a kid but then I got bus sick once on the way to school footy when I was maybe 12 and threw up the entire mandarin, mostly intact.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
- Eat 5-6 slices of salami every day
- Blend makeshift protein shakes which are just 350ml light milk, one egg and half a pack of Jelly lite crystals. Tastes like an Oak.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I store the pips between my gums and upper lip.

I also use the peel as a weapon by squeezing them and firing citric acid in to people's eyes. Pips can also be weaponised, shoot them by squeezing between thumb and forefinger.
Spray citrus skin near a cat. Usually they dont like it. (Not in their eyes or anything cruel just near them).

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Crowey would have loved this one! Was a long time ago but when working at the bottle-o at one point VB sixpacks were 11.15. I was hanging for someone to buy one with a 100 dollar note so I could give them the change, which would be one of every note and coin. I didn't have long because prices went up every six months.

Anyway a fencer came in one day, six pack of VB stubs... and he pulled out the $100! I was rapt, held it in the air, showed my co-workers, excitedly went over to the till, got the change and went back with a big smile.

Neither the customer or my co workers gave a s**t, it was a great moment in my life.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Crowey would have loved this one! Was a long time ago but when working at the bottle-o at one point VB sixpacks were 11.15. I was hanging for someone to buy one with a 100 dollar note so I could give them the change, which would be one of every note and coin. I didn't have long because prices went up every six months.

Anyway a fencer came in one day, six pack of VB stubs... and he pulled out the $100! I was rapt, held it in the air, showed my co-workers, excitedly went over to the till, got the change and went back with a big smile.

Neither the customer or my co workers gave a sh*t, it was a great moment in my life.
Hahahaha this is great

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no

Neither the customer or my co workers gave a sh*t, it was a great moment in my life.
brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back