Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have friends who sleep with the curtains open and wake up with "natural light".
In this house we had a few days of no curtains and you get used to it pretty quickly. Then you put up curtains and get un-used to it in a day.

Yelled out "STRIKE 1" when I went past a baseball game today. I'm also the dickhead who yells "HOWZAT" at cricket matches and "HOLDING THE BALL" past footy games, even my son reckons I'm a dickhead
At least he has something in common with the rest of us.

Up at 430-5 height of summer and 630-7 depth of winter.
And in between er, in between.

Since i started doing this 9-10 years ago i hardly ever feel tired or like i woke up ‘bad’.
For first 30 years of my life i was a blockout curtain and alarm clock kinda guy. Good old trusty sanyo clock radio i had from aged 10-35

You like to sleep in? I'm always up around 6-6:30 anyway I guess.
yes, yes I do.
Plus Im not comfortable with leaving curtains open overnight.
Im like, even if I were, why would I do that?
Unless I like the sun smacking me in the face in the morning I guess, which obviously some do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

head to spotlight - great deals on blockouts

But.. i need the blinds to match all the other ones in the house (sorry i just do)- so what I would rather do is somehow directly block the window- underneath the blinds so I dont see it/its visible on the outside, and therefore not change the overall look of the original blind.

And no, im not getting all the blinds re-done in the apartment * that.

But.. i need the blinds to match all the other ones in the house (sorry i just do)- so what I would rather do is somehow directly block the window- underneath the blinds so I dont see it/its visible on the outside, and therefore not change the overall look of the original blind.

And no, im not getting all the blinds re-done in the apartment fu** that.
hmm, yeh i understand
maybe do a strip of aluminium foil - just to see if that helps. not full window methlab style, just a smaller strip

hmm, yeh i understand
maybe do a strip of aluminium foil - just to see if that helps. not full window methlab style, just a smaller strip

I wanna do full window meth lab style!! But everyone laughs at me when i suggest it.

Its cheap, it blocks out the light, and it keeps the place cooler. Win win win from my POV.

I wanna do full window meth lab style!! But everyone laughs at me when i suggest it.

Its cheap, it blocks out the light, and it keeps the place cooler. Win win win from my POV.
just do it - $3 of foil, meth lab it up.
and take photo and post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back