Society & Culture Things you do/did that you probably think no one else does

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert level discreet perving. Kudos

I read on another forum that some guys target women selling wedding dresses on marketplace, they even search for sizes within their preference apparently. Not sure if it's true, and I'm sure not all selling wedding dresses are single but some campaigners really are devious.

I have bucket(s) in the bathtub so they catch the water as I shower.

- I pipe the washing machine into said buckets
- when washing hands, i have a bowl underneath, that water also go in the buckets
- turning on hot water, while waiting for it to heat up, the cold water is saved and go into buckets, you'd be surprised how much cold water you save.

I then use the saved water for the toilet (pour it down using ice cream tub) naturally, if I have a 'dump' i use the normal toilet flush.

Am i redneck enough ? no offense to the rednecks.

reckon i'm the only mofo that watches AFL games live and recording clips as i see fit and upload them to BF gameday threads for discussions, it beats the "he says she says" BS...there's the actual clip for all to see (and it beats silent giphy crap too).

Well I don't see any other mofo doin' it.....happy to be contributing tho.

The drawback is I'm usually a few secs/mins behind the rest of humanity...sometimes to catchup to live action, I have to skip 15s forward and might have missed something.

Yet figure out a recording strategy for GF tho, coz the GF live is on 7 only, NOT kayo. Might have to dig out me old TV card and use that to watch 7 and record on the PC.

- when washing hands, i have a bowl underneath, that water also go in the buckets
- turning on hot water, while waiting for it to heat up, the cold water is saved and go into buckets, you'd be surprised how much cold water you save.

I then use the saved water for the toilet (pour it down using ice cream tub) naturally, if I have a 'dump' i use the normal toilet flush.

Do you have a bowl of soap scrap for washing your privates? #grizzsdad

Do you have a bowl of soap scrap for washing your privates? #grizzsdad
I actually don't use soap at all. Never shampoo either (clipper no. 2 or 1 helps!!). Just water and hands to scrub.

Also no toothpaste...I found that (maybe?) the abrasive make my gum bleeds. With toothpaste, my guess is my gum bled well over 50% of the time, with no toothpaste...maybe once in a blue moon, no joke, I don't know why but from experimentations...I've stuck with it.

Also no toothpaste...I found that (maybe?) the abrasive make my gum bleeds. With toothpaste, my guess is my gum bled well over 50% of the time, with no toothpaste...maybe once in a blue moon, no joke, I don't know why but from experimentations...I've stuck with it.
I think that you need to see a dentist mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually don't use soap at all. Never shampoo either (clipper no. 2 or 1 helps!!). Just water and hands to scrub.

Add some chlorofluor gel.

What do you do with leftover pasta water?

What do you do with leftover pasta water?
haven't had pasta for yeaaaaaars now that i think about it...but yes i used to pour it down he drain as you do.

my attitude is now.....FMD, ppl are dying coz they don't have access to clean drinking water and i nonchalantly pour perfectly clean water down the drain ? (as in the case of just waiting for the hot water that is)

Change the f**king attitude, not that hard.

Use my browsing history as a timer when I have stuff in the oven. Normally forget what time I put it in so I go through my history and look for a gap in time between pages.
I set outlook calendar and give it a time to remind me for BBQ bread cakes

I set outlook calendar and give it a time to remind me for BBQ bread cakes
I just get my wife to let me know when the food’s on the table. Much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back