Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Port v Demons Thurs July 8th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Push all our defenders up the ground. Back our defenders to beat their men, which is why teams are always so open in their forward line against us.

Chip it around half back until a magic opening opens up.

If that doesn’t happen kick long to the opposing ruckman so he can mark it.

Rely on our midfield numbers to shark a ball somewhere and kick to the zombie horde from world war z in our forward line

(Magic happens)

We score (eventually if we do it enough someone does perform magic)

Excellent summary

Zombie horde forwardlines are underrated

Well…there’s always next week to try it again.

Massive loss for the Port Power football club tonight. Probably takes them out of top 4 and premiership contention.

Real choke tonight

They were in contention? You don’t lose every game against good sides and be in contention…and that was before tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive loss for the Port Power football club tonight. Probably takes them out of top 4 and premiership contention.

Real choke tonight

Nah, too much is read into the minor round. I still think with their draw they will finish top two.

I was at the game tonight, Melbourne far too good

I don't think I have ever known a player like Dixon to fall over so much. I have always thought he plays for a free but no more evident than tonight.

Really hope we take a leaf out of Kern's playbook in future and play Lever as a loose defender, then a lockdown defender, then a ruckman, then a deep forward all in the same game. Tactical genius

Back