Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 17 - Port v Demons Thurs July 8th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rozee is an extremely talented player but seems to develop a limp during games. It might be genuine or could be trying to disguise some half hearted efforts.

Nah, too much is read into the minor round. I still think with their draw they will finish top two.

I was at the game tonight, Melbourne far too good

I don't think I have ever known a player like Dixon to fall over so much. I have always thought he plays for a free but no more evident than tonight.

Don't see it.

I only have them strong favorites in three of their last six games. Collingwood, Adelaide (and who knows in a showdown, the Crows have beaten more top 8 sides than Port have), and Carlton.

Massive game next week against the Saints at Marvel.

Don't see it.

I only have them strong favorites in three of their last six games. Collingwood, Adelaide (and who knows in a showdown, the Crows have beaten more top 8 sides than Port have), and Carlton.

Massive game next week against the Saints at Marvel.

Looking at our draw, I estimate 3 more wins however the Showdown will probably decide where we play our elimination final.

51 posts in 2 months.. let me guess, all of them since May 2021?

Oh no, the usual no life Crows supporter who can't base their week on whether Adelaide win or lose anymore (they always lose) so they have to come over and troll Port threads. How sad for you.

Karma train has come for Rozee hard tonight.

Geez, how much of a victim complex do you guys have? The replay showed Rozee cop a knock to the head, and then your best player came in and pushed him over, while he wasn't looking, like a soft****. It's not Rozee's fault your team is full of morons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me Langdon butchers the ball

Which I knew already but it's interesting to watch when you don't really care

he’s cleaned up his disposal efficiency by foot considerably. Tonight was an outlier when comparing across the season

Talking about the hawks in regards to your tim obrien quote

Hawks are terrible you ain’t winning the flag beating up on those sides

I see Alir was as fantastic as we know when actually asked to defend..

Hawks are terrible you ain’t winning the flag beating up on those sides

I see Alir was as fantastic as we know when actually asked to defend..
Im talking about the swans losing to the hawks at home. Everyone knows the hawks are s**t… Swans are the ones that lost to them on their home deck.

Is anyone debating that Aliir was bad in defence tonight. What game were you watching? Saved us multiple times when they were out.

Im talking about the swans losing to the hawks at home. Everyone knows the hawks are sh*t… Swans are the ones that lost to them on their home deck.

Is anyone debating that Aliir was bad in defence tonight. What game were you watching? Saved us multiple times when they were out.

And? We always lose to them. I win enough on us losing to them.

You aren’t winning anything with blokes like Motlop running around

Yeah the commentary mentioned how Petracca probably takes the 3 votes off wine's. Was surprised with that comment, didn't think wines was near the best.
Wines so over rated.
Gets good numbers.

Commentators love him because they love his physique and get turned on by his bum.

But he's just not that good. More of a plodder/accumulator.

Back