Review Good/Bad vs West Coast - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no doubting whatsoever that our list is miles off it

Nicks has been doing some dumb stuff but he has nothing to work with
Can he tell which players are worth persisting with and which ones aren't?

Last edited by a moderator:
piss off the following immediately..

sloane.. he’s terrible, send him in for surgery..
Rowe.. god only knows why we didnt draft a small forward in the MSD
mookay.. cant believe this absolute garbage still plays for us.
murphy..
himmelberg.. he can stay in the sanfl with his mate Billy

just get rid of them for christ‘s sake..

EH shouldn’t be near the first team, I don’t get what others see in him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can he tell which players are worth persisting with and which ones aren't?
Not all because many are still in the sanfl.

Put Sloane in for surgery & Mackay for retirement & we can look at another 2 players.

EH shouldn’t be near the first team, I don’t get what others see in him
Unlike Billy he can kick straight.

Should have had 2 goals if not for the free paid to Tex where he took a great contested grab.

Murphy is such a dumb footballer. Has no feel for the game. Nothing comes naturally, it’s all effort. Why would he call for the ball from Rowe when he’s on the boundary, and he knows he has no right foot? Why would he just blindly kick the the ball to an Eagles defender after a really good chain of possession when there was no one within 20m of him?

Between he, Rowe and McHenry our small forwards are ******* awful.

Rarely watch us now due to a severely diminished interest of the sport and being more busier that before. But when I do watch us on the rare occasion, gawd our skills are poor. We really need to draft/recruit players with good foot skills from now on instead of prioriitsing other qualities. The sport is still called Australian Rules Football. I think we have misused a lot of high draft picks in recent time.

Btw - can we send Laird back to defence, like, now?

He’s getting disposals but isn’t doing anything productive with it, he isn’t even a super effective clearance winner. Send him back to his AA position

At least Keays is aggressive with his ball use and provides something forward of centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back