Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, that's not gonna work.
Eh I doubt all 3 spend much time in the floor together, Russ can be the workhorse throughout the regular season to take the load off the other two.

Russ will still offer more in the play offs than what they have going out. Awkward fit but I can see them being better because of it.

So we’re the suckers that accepted Kuzma’s trash ass. Harrell and KCP? Eh. Essentially got rid of a max with Wall and now Westbrook. Bit sad though, Russ and Beal could’ve been something in 2022.
Has more fun watching Russ at Washington then Wall in his 8 seasons.

By the way, how does Westbrook Le Bron and Ad even going to work? Bit meh. One is 36, another is 33 and a ball hog, with the last an injury prone C.

I still can't get over the amount of people who think Westbrook deserved MVP in 17.

The 'OKC was a trash squad' narrative ages like milk when Harden's 2nd best player that year was Eric Gordon.

Westbrook was 3rd or 4th for me behind Harden, LeBron and an argument between Westbrook and Kawhi.

It is clear the Lakers need shooters, so what do they do? Trade out one of their best shooters for a sooky ball hog that can't shoot. I hope this fails big time for the Lakers. Also what a crap deal for Washington, not sure why they'd agree to that they essentially got Kuzma, Holiday, KCP and Harrell, they got no picks after trading 22 for Holiday. Makes absolutely no sense

Also did anyone see some of Philly's attempted trades today. They tried getting 4 firsts Wiseman and Wiggins for Simmons. Also apparently wanted Lowry, VanVleet, Annunoby and pick4. Also tried to get 4 firsts and 3 first round pick swaps from the Spurs. It's like they think he's the second coming of Jordan.

Also did anyone see some of Philly's attempted trades today. They tried getting 4 firsts Wiseman and Wiggins for Simmons. Also apparently wanted Lowry, VanVleet, Annunoby and pick4. Also tried to get 4 firsts and 3 first round pick swaps from the Spurs. It's like they think he's the second coming of Jordan.
They're obviously trying to start high, but there's surely a point where teams stop even picking up the phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're obviously trying to start high, but there's surely a point where teams stop even picking up the phone.
Apparently the Warriors thought the offer was a joke.

No one really has a high interest on Simmons at the moment, someone will though its just about the price they pay.

Michael] Golden State, league sources tell @IndyStarSports , is trying to get the #Pacers to part with Duarte. Offering Moody + other assets. They're not budging right now. Duarte was the pick they wanted, too, apparently. Top of their board

Latimes -

About two weeks ago, Russell Westbrook went to LeBron James’ home and together they and Anthony Davis had a conversation about the All-Star guard joining James and Davis on the Lakers.

They talked about putting their egos aside and playing as one in their quest to bring the Lakers another NBA championship. Westbrook talked about how his only intention was winning and coming back home to Los Angeles to become a champion.

James and Davis talked about the two of them changing positions if that was best for the team - James moving from small forward to power forward and Davis from power forward to center. Westbrook let James and Davis know he doesn’t mind playing off the ball when James initiates the offense, something he did while playing alongside James Harden with the Houston Rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back