Play Nice Post sanction: Taylor Walker publically apologises for his racial slur

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, it is a good apology, and it seems to have been taken as genuine given that Young was willing to appear in the apology video.

But I really hope that people take notice of what a lot of other Aboriginal people are saying about this - that it's not an isolated one-off issue, it's something they see, hear, and feel on a regular basis.

Yeah if have the details let us know but dont come in here preaching this crap and judgement before the fact. You and your mates are just as bad as anyone else.
Lol what does your comment even mean?

I'm literally saying not to make judgement before the facts come out, and your response is for me not to make that comment unless I know the facts myself, and that people should just be able to make judgement based on zero information? You sound intelligent.

And who exactly are 'you and your mates'? You don't know me or my mates. And what does 'are just as bad as everyone else' mean?

Have a re-think and come back to me once you've sobered up.

1. Definitely. Impossible to pass judgement without knowing what was said.
2 & 3. Not at all.

You don't think the investigation, or Tex's response (which for all anyone knows could provide an innocent explanation for what was apparently heard) is important before passing judgement?

They are completely irrelevant?

You don't think the investigation, or Tex's response (which for all anyone knows could provide an innocent explanation for what was apparently heard) is important before passing judgement?

They are completely irrelevant?

The outcome of any investigation is completely irrelevant if we find out exactly what was said. I'll judge him based on his actions.

His response is relevant, but seperate imo.

The outcome of any investigation is completely irrelevant if we find out exactly what was said. I'll judge him based on his actions.

His response is relevant, but seperate imo.
Fair enough.

I guess the point is, what players thought they heard, what Tex says he said, what was the context. All relevant.

Love it how you white mob try and justify racism LOL

Embarrassing to try and find a reason to stick up for him
You white mob? Classy

Nobody is justifying racism. We want to know what actually happened before passing judgement. But you seem to think that isn't relevant to the discussion, and seem to think that calling him a scumbag and other names without any proof is okay.

The irony.

Love it how you white mob try and justify racism LOL

Embarrassing to try and find a reason to stick up for him
How do you know if I'm white, brown, black or brindle?

Are you not doing what others are accused of doing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You white mob? Classy

Nobody is justifying racism. We want to know what actually happened before passing judgement. But you seem to think that isn't relevant to the discussion, and seem to think that calling him a scumbag and other names without any proof is okay.

The irony.

Well why are people condemning the report against him?

Would be great to see comments on supporting the bloke was racially abused

But nah, would rather condemn the report and have a crack at anyone that doesn't think the same LOL
That's the point mate - we don't yet know if that actually happened. It's under investigation. We have zero details of what was allegedly heard, what Tex says he said, or any context.

Quarter time?

Robbie Young belted an unsuspecting Matt Crouch a close friend of Tex's in the guts and ran off like a true hero after committing the dog act....that was in the 2nd quarter.

Who cares?

This was in the article; "The club has sought out the player the comment was allegedly made about – Young – who said he had not heard any comment."

Why would he know anything about the comment when it's alleged it occurred in the team huddle and was reported by Ted's own teammates?

Aww someone can't take a reasoned position taking down their fallacious points of view. There there.
It's ok mate, I don't mind what your position is. But your not coming across in this forum as sound as think you are.

Look let's just disagree with each other and discuss the matter at hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back