Australian Vaccine Rollout

Remove this Banner Ad

Get some Beachboys going.

There’s alpha, there’s beta,
Oohhh they’re gonna scare ya
There’s kappa, there’s eta,
Ohhh they’re gonna stretch ya
There’s gamma, there’s delta,
Ohhh they’re gonna heck ya to the enth degree, they’ll get there fast and then they’ll heck ya slow, that’s where the rona’s going, to a strain starting with o.

Get some Beachboys going.

There’s alpha, there’s beta,
Oohhh they’re gonna scare ya
There’s kappa, there’s eta,
Ohhh they’re gonna stretch ya
There’s gamma, there’s delta,
Ohhh they’re gonna fu** ya to the enth degree, they’ll get there fast and then they’ll fu** ya slow, that’s where the rona’s going, to a strain starting with o.
Help me Rona
Help help me Rona

ppk4ar9.jpg

yep when morrison went the hare an tortoise, the real reason the hare lost was he was complacent and lazy.

if morrison is claiming tortoise status might he decide not to be complacent and lazy, for the whole race not just the last 100 yards?

but I’ve seen god botherers before, they use these ‘fables’ to push christy funny message, but if you just apply clear thinking, there’s usually a leap of logic somewhere

Its cute that you think the world press focusses on Australia.

What you mean is The Guardian Online with articles written by Australian contributors.

I assume they list the lack of people dying as the major cause for low uptake ?

If we are so short of vaccines why are we giving millions of doses to our SE Asian neighbours who have huge issues with deaths ?
You live in a cocoon. You know f**k all about what happens in the rest of the world and Australia's standing with in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the time they're almost finished more will have arrived
Are you part of Morrison's/Houston's church are you? You are an apologist, a spreader of bullshit and an arse licker extraordinaire. If you were in the health sector and you peddled such garbage, you'd be thrown into a padded cell and put under sedation.

And you know all about it because you read Guardian Australia.

Gotcha.
I read the press from across the political spectrum and from many diferrent parts of the world. I cop s**t from friends for reading the Australian and the Daily Dog Turd, I cop s**t for reading and listening to Al Jazeera, BBC, CNN, Fox News, Sky News etc. and a host of English language newspapers from around the world. My reply to those that give me s**t is "how the f**k do you get to know what the right, the left and everything in between are saying?". It's called knowledge and you won't get that from just watching the nightly news are Sky News.

I read the press from across the political spectrum and from many diferrent parts of the world. I cop sh*t from friends for reading the Australian and the Daily Dog Turd, I cop sh*t for reading and listening to Al Jazeera, BBC, CNN, Fox News, Sky News etc. and a host of English language newspapers from around the world. My reply to those that give me sh*t is "how the f**k do you get to know what the right, the left and everything in between are saying?". It's called knowledge and you won't get that from just watching the nightly news are Sky News.
Dude, that's way too much news, you need to wean yourself off. It's not healthy. You're appearing a bit fried in your recent postings TBH.

Has there been any update on the roll out of Pfizer for 18-39's? I'm booked in for AZ next week but given the timeline between doses I wouldn't be fully vaccinated until the end of November essentially. If I waited a month for Pfizer then I'd still be fully vaccinated before then. I have no major problems with AZ but it would frustrating if I was proactive and trying to do the right thing, and ended up with the 'inferior' vaccine.

Has there been any update on the roll out of Pfizer for 18-39's? I'm booked in for AZ next week but given the timeline between doses I wouldn't be fully vaccinated until the end of November essentially. If I waited a month for Pfizer then I'd still be fully vaccinated before then. I have no major problems with AZ but it would frustrating if I was proactive and trying to do the right thing, and ended up with the 'inferior' vaccine.

if you're in Sydney you may be able to get some of the 500,000 being flown in from Poland (they are primarily for younger peeps)

In VIC. We don't have the prime minister working for us here.

IMO get your az and be done with it, unless you have a health issue which makes it an issue of course

So in the US they are about to announce that most people who have already been vaccinated should get a booster shot, eight months after full vaccination.

Any chance whatsoever there can be some sort of indication of what the plan for the same thing here will be?

So in the US they are about to announce that most people who have already been vaccinated should get a booster shot, eight months after full vaccination.

Any chance whatsoever there can be some sort of indication of what the plan for the same thing here will be?
We're front of the queue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back