AFL Player #19: Nick Hind

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a feeling someone would lose a player due to covid.

After the hunter and stringer joke I just knew the footy gods would make it one of their or ours players.

Feel so bad for Nick

Seriously. ffs.

Surely we are advised to stay as far away from any hotspot as possible. I know that players may live in that area but the risk is way too high to shop, mingle. blah.

Altona/Newport etc are hostspot areas with a demographic of people who are less than likely to obey any rules. Do not go anywhere in that area at this point in time.

I had a feeling someone would lose a player due to covid.

After the hunter and stringer joke I just knew the footy gods would make it one of their or ours players.

Feel so bad for Nick
Plot twist - Conor McKenna named in the 22?

Seriously. ffs.

Surely we are advised to stay as far away from any hotspot as possible. I know that players may live in that area but the risk is way too high to shop, mingle. blah.

Altona/Newport etc are hostspot areas with a demographic of people who are less than likely to obey any rules. Do not go anywhere in that area at this point in time.
He was there for less than 15 minutes to pick up take away. Not window shopping and mingling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge risk in that area at the moment., especially being in an exposure site as there are too many of a certain demographic.

Not worth the risk stepping out. I know its hard but in these times we have to be smarter.
I know a few players that haven’t even been going to shops at all, just getting all food delivered. Take out as much risk as you can.

Huge risk in that area at the moment., especially being in an exposure site as there are too many of a certain demographic.

Not worth the risk stepping out. I know its hard but in these times we have to be smarter.
So what, is the club going to deliver all his food to him then? How far does he have to drive to get lunch on a Saturday? Is it more than 5km 🤔

Hopefully this is the part in any Disney movie where the protagonist suffers a loss/bad news and all hope seems lost before their inevitable backs against the wall recovery and triumph against the odds.

He can play next week in the sequel.

Hopefully this is the part in any Disney movie where the protagonist suffers a loss/bad news and all hope seems lost before their inevitable backs against the wall recovery and triumph against the odds.

He can play next week in the sequel.
perfect! What 80s song is playing for his solo training montage?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back