Game Day AFL Grand Final Discussion

Who wins the flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else agree that Bailey Smith is a bit sh*t? Every kick misses the target and he seems to make a lot of bad decisions.

Edit: lol
Up there for worst kick in the comp, better for the dogs if he doesn't get it

Scores level with 2:30 left in an elimination final. Get ****ed. Glad I don’t barrack for one of these clubs. What a s**t way for a season to end. You’d be having a heart attack right now. One of the advantages of your side never making finals 😆

And how’s the Bris fans? Cheering and going nuts until they realised the free kick wasn’t theirs.

And Darcy, I don‘t think Bailey Smith has kicked them in to a Grand Final champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions just ain't that good. Can't use a couple of injuries as a excuse. Dogs are missing 1 of their best forwards and have no ruckmen.

Lions are getting good at shitting the bed in home finals.

Be more of a lock for me than he already was, they will give him the ball at every opportunity.
Do they even need him? Serong and Brayshaw are already projecting to be elite (Brayshaw is very close), Fyfe is still there and Mundy going around again... Neale is undoubtedly a gun but I don't think he adds something they don't already have in spades.

Will be interesting for sure. I was picking him regardless if he had a good PS but for me if he goes to Freo it probably more turns me off Serong as a breakout contender than anything to do with Neale

Do they even need him? Serong and Brayshaw are already projecting to be elite (Brayshaw is very close), Fyfe is still there and Mundy going around again... Neale is undoubtedly a gun but I don't think he adds something they don't already have in spades.

Will be interesting for sure. I was picking him regardless if he had a good PS but for me if he goes to Freo it probably more turns me off Serong as a breakout contender than anything to do with Neale

They will certainly have a strong midfield, Mundy is getting older, will enable him to rest when required, Fyfe can play forward, if Neale comes Brayshaw will certainly benefit, would go to 3rd in line for tag most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back