Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

I think there are signs that pure statistical ball winning as an individual trait is not a high priority for the new regime.

Bewley vs Cousins as depth looks to be quality vs volume. Even Bramble wasn't racking it up at VFL level before coming into the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not interested in Bewley.

We need to bring in class players and class draftees to push depth/fringe players down our depth chart, not bring players to slot in near the bottom of it.
Mate not all of the players on the list are class players and class draftees. Shiels is probably on his last year. This bloke will provide depth. Its not to say we will pick him up but leaves us with options

Not interested in Bewley.

We need to bring in class players and class draftees to push depth/fringe players down our depth chart, not bring players to slot in near the bottom of it.
You’re going to be setting yourself up for disappointment. R&L stated we’re in for role players.

Mate not all of the players on the list are class players and class draftees. Shiels is probably on his last year. This bloke will provide depth. Its not to say we will pick him up but leaves us with options

We've got enough depth and low-end players on the list at the moment, plus we have draftees trying to stake their claim. Unless we are trading out a few senior (Mitchell, Gunston) and depth (Howe, TOB, Ceglar) players then I don't see the point.

It will be like Hartley being brought in, though with him we at least had a dearth of KPD players at the time.

Last edited:
You’re going to be setting yourself up for disappointment. R&L stated we’re in for role players.
Role players I’m all for as teams need role players, Bewley though, is 26 and shown very, very little at freo. I see him well outside our top 26 players. So he’d be purely depth.

To me role players are best 22 players that aren’t your A graders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back