List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken with Rowe said out sweet spot is perfect lol. Maybe he knew this was coming.

Ken also thinks that supporters thought he was a genius barely 2 weeks ago.

Oh and on Smokey Dawson, he is a decent fella. A perfect fit I guess for your mob.

I cannot imagine he would be happy going to a Tex compromised outfit. This is despite Nicks being a terrific bloke ...
Straight swap for DBJ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s fair to say that no one has absolutely any idea which way Dawson is swinging at the moment
Dawson apparently at alberton
Dawson's picked Adelaide? Has that been confirmed other than Rowie claiming he has received an anonymous email from someone in Robe close to the Dawson family?
My mail is that crows offering more $$$ but he is still leaning to Port. That was before today thou, so no idea whether today’s visit changes anything.
Dawson spotted having lunch with a group of Port players according to the Crows board
According to Hutchy on radio this morning he seems to think Dawson will go to Port.
Channel 9 certain Dawson will pick the crows

In a year where several of our best 1-5 players were injured?

No way he was better than Amon and boak this year.

Amon made the aa squad and boak was unanimously considered the biggest aa squad omission.

Houston was on track to be a certain aa level player and probably one of our best before his shoulder injury.

butters as someone who already made an aa squad was well ahead of dawson pre-injury. Rozee is one of the most talented players in the league and could do anything next season if he gets his body right.

Georgiades could easily stamp himself in the top few in a bnf if he improves on a already very good 34 goal season.
and so on.

I rate dawson, but a opposition supporter suggesting he could win our bnf next year is one eyed homer claptrap.

realistically a finish in the top 5-10 would be a great outcome for him.
The only one-eyed homer claptrap around here is your post.

Ken: Hey Jordon, welcome to Port Adelaide.

Dawson: Who is this.

Ken: It's Kennnnnnny, from da Power.

Dawson: What can I do for you Ken.

Ken: Can't wait to see you at the club, I gotta son with the same name.

Dawson: Ken didn't any one tell you, I picked the other mob, you know the one's with that s**t looking jumper.

Ken: Oh okay, see you at the footy.

I’d really like to know our payment structure. I reckon they have got it right whatever it is. We are nowhere near winning a flag - missin some elite mids - have the coin for it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back