Melbourne Earthquake

Remove this Banner Ad

“ And can I just say..in light of this emerging situation…we must continue this lockdown and keep Victorians safe from falling bricks. I know it’s not a popular view. I know some might not like it. But it’s the best strategy and advice I’m getting right now from health officials. You must stay home!.”

The poor old media are on full disaster footing, trying to talk it up, they just have to keep circling back to the one building in Melbourne that’s been damaged. So disappointing 😂

The customers only wanted a hamburger, and then cashier asked them if they’d like a shake with their burger

The poor old media are on full disaster footing, trying to talk it up, they just have to keep circling back to the one building in Melbourne that’s been damaged. So disappointing 😂

The earthquake expert on ABC said he was surprised with that damage and pretty much blamed it on shoddy construction. He said it must've already been an unstable wall.

Stuff went flying everywhere, my balcony door no longer closes properly and i've just about had enough of this place. I live within walking distance to the Chapel Street building collapse..i walk down that way every day for exercise...No doubt Climate Change caused it all:rolleyes:

There’s about a 1000 tradies right now walking in the city with nothing to do.
Wander down there and ask if one will come and fix your door.

offer cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The earthquake expert on ABC said he was surprised with that damage and pretty much blamed it on shoddy construction. He said it must've already been an unstable wall.
Well it looked like a old pub that was probably 100+ years old.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back