List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McPhee instead of Sutcliffe.

Every time that game is mentioned I can't help but bemoan the fact that McPhee retired at the end of 2012. He plays in that GF and I reckon we win.

Lake destroyed us because we only had one legitimate forward. Neale should have played as a small forward, not as a sub and Clarke should have not been sh*t. Shoulda played Griff instead. Fyfe could also have kicked straight. Pretty sure Pav missed a sitter too.

The momentum killing non-call on the elbow to Walters head still infuriates me.

I also haven't watched a replay, only going off memory from being at the game.
the biggest things that killed us apart from fyfes sitters

the 50m paid to buddy
pav Centering to Fyfe instead of kicking for goal.

Gunston kicking a goal right before 3qtr time just as went got a heap of momentum

We didn't do anything about the wall that they set up across the center either. We (as in Fyfe mainly) kept bombing it out of defensive 50 and Hawthorn marked it and kept bombing it back in.

Lake destroyed us because we only had one legitimate forward. Neale should have played as a small forward, not as a sub and Clarke should have not been sh*t. Shoulda played Griff instead. Fyfe could also have kicked straight. Pretty sure Pav missed a sitter too.

The momentum killing non-call on the elbow to Walters head still infuriates me.

I also haven't watched a replay, only going off memory from being at the game.

Instead of continually bombing it into Lake if there wasn't a free player we should have have been kicking in dirty ball.

Our advantage was on the ground with Ballantyne, Mayne, Walters, Deboer. The pressure we brought against Sydney no one could beat and if we had got the ball into our forward line and been able lock it in I thought we could have broken Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of continually bombing it into Lake if there wasn't a free player we should have have been kicking in dirty ball.

Our advantage was on the ground with Ballantyne, Mayne, Walters, Deboer. The pressure we brought against Sydney no one could beat and if we had got the ball into our forward line and been able lock it in I thought we could have broken Hawthorn.
Have been saying that for 10+ years. Just get fast short people and worm burn it in. Make the tall defenders irrelevant.

Embrace the tiny.

Wow - just seen that Bobby Hill choose Essendon because he wants to play in Dreamtime games and the Anzac Day games.
What an entitled flog.
I hope GWS hold him to his contract.
hate that kind of player power from a guy who has shown SFA so far

To be fair, he didn’t pipe up till his name got linked to the Lobb deal, at which point he said send me to Vic. He always said he didn’t want to be picked up by the WA sides.

To be fair, he didn’t pipe up till his name got linked to the Lobb deal, at which point he said send me to Vic. He always said he didn’t want to be picked up by the WA sides.
He actually personally contacted Essendon before the trade period began telling them he wanted to come over. Kid left his trade request a bit late, bit selfish especially considering he was already in talks about extending with the Giants

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

He actually personally contacted Essendon before the trade period began telling them he wanted to come over. Kid left his trade request a bit late, bit selfish especially considering he was already in talks about extending with the Giants

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Floglike behaviour to the max. Glad he's not here. At least have the runs on the board to back it up kiddo.

i actually cant believe that tom morris is discussing him requesting a trade due to compassionate reasons
If your parents give you a three letter first name it's not normally because you are a future member of Mensa.

Apologies to anyone reading this with a three letter first name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back