EDFL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Silence is deafening

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Really there is no point, you have to be under the control of a few clubs to get on the board.
If you were lucky enough to get on as an outsider, you as 1 person would have no say!

They need a complete clean out, all members must go, the league is in for another loss this year and thats after the new $10 charge for all competitors! so imagine how bad of a loss it would be if they didnt bring this in. is that 4 years of losses running now, the bank balance is going to run out one day soon.

The clubs need to go to the AGM and spill the board and get elite business people in to clean the mess up before they ruin the league for years to come.

Div 1 will be a great comp again this year!
Airport West, Tullamarine, Westmeadows all recruiting well so far

Roxy too. Craigieburn with a few unknowns. Clubs holding off with naming any signings, West Coburg, Rupo, Sunbury, MV, and Hillside.

WM ruckman Tim Atkins was a beast, ek signed him for 2020 season before it got canned. Will dominate this comp if he’s in the same shape he was 2 years ago. Strong as an ox and tough as nails

Looks like a beast

WM ruckman Tim Atkins was a beast, ek signed him for 2020 season before it got canned. Will dominate this comp if he’s in the same shape he was 2 years ago. Strong as an ox and tough as nails

He hasn’t played for a while has he? When was the last time he played? Isn’t he 33-34. Not that age is really an issue as big men are not easy to find.

How are clubs taking photos of recruits with club people with restrictions currently in place??

Where did he play previous Bash?

Donald D

He hasn’t played for a while has he? When was the last time he played? Isn’t he 33-34. Not that age is really an issue as big men are not easy to find.

How are clubs taking photos of recruits with club people with restrictions currently in place??

Where did he play previous Bash?

Donald D

He’s an EK listed player at the moment because he was signed to play for 2020 but obviously that season went to shit, hasn’t played since the season before covid hit so 2019. Which is the same as every player in the state bar 12-13 games they played this season.

Was up in the country before that and prior to that NFNL.

His age is irrelevant at 33-34 because He’s very fit, was mid table for all time trials at EK in pre season, for a big man that’s awesome, will run all day. Like I said earlier tough as an ox aswell.

Last edited:
He’s an EK listed player at the moment because he was signed to play for 2020 but obviously that season went to sh*t, hasn’t played since the season before covid hit so 2019. Which is the same as every player in the state bar 12-13 games they played this season.

His age is irrelevant at 33-34 because He’s very fit, was mid table for all time trials at EK in pre season, for a big man that’s awesome, will run all day. Like I said earlier tough as an ox aswell.

Think you will find he played at St Arnauds last year. Played 8 games until season was done

Ahh ok there you go, didn’t know ek released him, extra point for WM then for 3 teams in 3 years

He’s an EK listed player at the moment because he was signed to play for 2020 but obviously that season went to sh*t, hasn’t played since the season before covid hit so 2019. Which is the same as every player in the state bar 12-13 games they played this season.

Is he the guy that had the unfortunate incident last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh ok there you go, didn’t know ek released him, extra point for WM then for 3 teams in 3 years

Yea i think Westy have plenty of points to play with. But all reports are Atkins can play

Also Zane Neicho a good young mid I heard he was part of the premiership 18.5 side with Mo at Marby

Sure can, nice bloke and a beast!

True re points won’t affect them at all

EK announced another recruit but not much off a write up about him. What’s his background Bash?!

📣 RECRUIT NEWS 📣
Please welcome Rhys Smith to the East Keilor FC family!

EK announced another recruit but not much off a write up about him. What’s his background Bash?!

RECRUIT NEWS
Please welcome Rhys Smith to the East Keilor FC family!

Wrong forums turbo you said take it to the other forums lol, don’t want to drain people’s life about ek anymore but no idea why no write up, Sometimes less is more.

Gun defender (FB), big boy 6 foot 1, hard as nails

Wrong forums turbo you said take it to the other forums lol, don’t want to drain people’s life about ek anymore but no idea why no write up, Sometimes less is more.

Haha. Will need to be hard as nails to stop the premier full forwards. 6”1 not overly tall so hope he can jump. 🤪

Haha. Will need to be hard as nails to stop the premier full forwards. 6”1 not overly tall so hope he can jump. 🤪

Sure he will be fine, he also has age on his side too.

Ek just announced one of your boys Petrone, never seen him play, how does he go ?

Where has he played previously?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back