Review 2021 AFL National Draft (Part 2) | NM - JHF, GOAT, PCurtis, MBergman, JArcher

Remove this Banner Ad

The end result was pointless

Easy in hindsight but we also could have just taken Bazzo instead of Curtis and that would have been good too
Our VFL team is going to have excellent rucks mids and forwards.
They should be fun to watch next year.
We might be a bit all or nothing.

Only 20 odd off robbie at the same time. Bloke had an infected toe. There is injury prone and then there is extremely stiff, and then there is Corrs toe
Corr is cursed. Not sure he's ever had the same injury twice, yet almost every year over the course of his senior career he's been out injured for 4+ weeks with something. OP, hamstring, ankle, infection. He's trying to collect them all.

Not having a go at him or our recruitment of him, he just seems to be one of those blokes that the footy god have it in for. It happens.

Corr is cursed. Not sure he's ever had the same injury twice, yet almost every year over the course of his senior career he's been out injured for 4+ weeks with something. OP, hamstring, ankle, infection. He's trying to collect them all.

Not having a go at him or our recruitment of him, he just seems to be on of those blokes that the footy god have it in for. It happens.
So you are saying that injuries are par for the Corrs?

I’m not sure where Charlie Dean sits on our list of remaining players left Undrafted but I would hope we are seriously re thinking our Lynch deal over tonight. Even if it’s not Dean but another player, pick one in the psd and or rookie draft shouldn’t be spent on a player we either already have or a coach. I honestly feel our list needs at least one more Key Back and Charlie Dean is ready to rock and roll, if need be. I think he will surprise many if he gets a chance

I’m not sure where Charlie Dean sits on our list of remaining players left Undrafted but I would hope we are seriously re thinking our Lynch deal over tonight. Even if it’s not Dean but another player, pick one in the psd and or rookie draft shouldn’t be spent on a player we either already have or a coach. I honestly feel our list needs at least one more Key Back and Charlie Dean is ready to rock and roll, if need be. I think he will surprise many if he gets a chance
We have three rookie vacancies...pick 1, Lynch then Polec. We can take the best undrafted player at 1.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have three rookie vacancies...pick 1, Lynch then Polec. We can take the best undrafted player at 1.

We have 2. Polec and Lynch.
We had 5 picks open. or 37/42 over main list and category A rookies.
We can only add category B rookies now.

Thanks GR for tonight! All ur efforts in getting all the vids of socials and taking screenshots and all the draft videos, can’t thank u enough for keeping us in the loop

Overall im happy except for that pointless trade with the Pies that took us from Draper and a future third for bergman

however if Bazzo lasted one pick then it would have been masterful

fine margins
It's possible that we and other clubs don't rate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe it’s all part of the master plan to finish at the low end again next year, we can leak goals but get the midfield built up and firing.
Then come ‘22 draft we snag some KPP’s for down back and in ‘23 we roll into the 8 and kick arse and don’t leak goals.

🤫🤫🤫

This is actually genius.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back