Official Team Thread 🐍 Ophidian Old Boys FFC S34 🐍 Serpens iratus est in braccas 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

I used your mug RobR because you are one of the best looking Bombers (coming in 2nd to The Greatest Ava)
doxgAbW.jpg

This was me before I was poached to the Bombers by the harem.

Yes, you save all your mentions of me for random podcasts you make and in-depth research threads where you dig into three seasons of my posting history..

Remember, my club at the time voted for mang and yours for ND. But keep entertaining us with your Infowars segments.
I'm sure you tallied up the votes before persuading your club to vote the way you wanted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone looks better in a Burqa.
I was at Hungry Jacks the other day, and there was a lady wearing a Burqa. It wasn’t black though, it was brightly coloured, and printed with all sorts of different designs.
I guess it’s true what they say…

The burqas are better at Hungry Jacks.

Well if the vets don't like the current Bombers they are in the right place. Posting stats say we will only miss one of them.

Yes, the posting numbers, the all important posting numbers, that is what matters.

Yes, the posting numbers, the all important posting numbers, that is what matters.
Posting numbers are important you silly Goose because when someone doesn’t post any content, they add exactly zero to a discussion. Some post plenty and also add zero to the discussion, that is a whole different conversation.

Stop equating spamming with worthwhile content, you can have either one without the other.

Posting numbers are important you silly Goose because when someone doesn’t post any content, they add exactly zero to a discussion. Some post plenty and also add zero to the discussion, that is a whole different conversation.

Stop equating spamming with worthwhile content, you can have either one without the other.
Posting numbers should be banned from being released.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back