Official Team Thread 🐍 Ophidian Old Boys FFC S34 🐍 Serpens iratus est in braccas 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

We at the Ophidian Old Boys FFC do not do ordinary, only the elite of the Sweet FA are admitted. Though applicants aren’t defined by the awards they have won or the Qooty team they played for, all applicants are carefully selected on the merit of their individuality and what they can bring to the table. They must also be referred by an existing member or partner of the club.

So Jabba73, if by chased hard you mean I reviewed and endorsed TheCoach16, Tony Lynn 15 and The Jesus's applications to join the Ophidian Old Boys, I did. As Chancellor and Team Captain of the Ophidian Old Boy's it is my responsibility to scrutinize all applications rigorously to ensure they meet our standards and are worthy of the honor of being Old Boy's.

So how to you explain MC Bad Genius and Callums_Guns then??

A lot of posts in this thread are giving me this kind of energy

How dare my wife leave me for someone else who treats her well and makes them happy
They should stay with me and be miserable due to some sense of ownership I have over them
Wait till the end of the season when the old Bears realize they have become the new Furies.

Kennedy Parker is obsessed with me.

Very cute
I made a thread in a meme group laughing at how riled up you were about NaturalDisaster running for admin 18 months ago.

You've spent all this time since concocting a narrative in your head that I am some evil puppet master lurking in the shadows of retirement, pulling all the strings in the comp among other tinfoil hat theories.

Only one of us is obsessed with the other and it ain't me.

Many have attempted to explain me. All have failed.

Seems like either the clubs you play for can't put up with you or vice versa .. Seems more like a "you" problem though, I give you 1.5 seasons.

Many have attempted to explain me. All have failed.
Not that hard to explain.

Team makes finals: MC -
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Team doesn't make finals: MC -
Drive Away GIF by Lauren Jenkins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made a thread in a meme group laughing at how riled up you were about NaturalDisaster running for admin 18 months ago.

You've spent all this time since concocting a narrative in your head that I am some evil puppet master lurking in the shadows of retirement, pulling all the strings in the comp among other tinfoil hat theories.

Only one of us is obsessed with the other and it ain't me.
Yeah, so riled up I was.

So you created a thread about me in the shadows, lurking behind closed doors pulling strings to get Dumbarse to be admin?
Sounds like I was right ✅

I can honestly say I've never discussed you in a private forum, but you're not as interesting as me so I understand.

Not that hard to explain.

Team makes finals: MC -
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Team doesn't make finals: MC -
Drive Away GIF by Lauren Jenkins
Haha. That's actually what I told Chippy when he approached me, not realising that the Royals would miss finals in my first season there! But considering I've already committed to the Old Boys, it doesn't bode well for the Phoenix' chance at reaching the finals this season.

Yeah, so riled up I was.

So you created a thread about me in the shadows, lurking behind closed doors pulling strings to get Dumbarse to be admin?
Sounds like I was right ✅

I can honestly say I've never discussed you in a private forum, but you're not as interesting as me so I understand.
Yes, you save all your mentions of me for random podcasts you make and in-depth research threads where you dig into three seasons of my posting history..

Remember, my club at the time voted for mang and yours for ND. But keep entertaining us with your Infowars segments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back