• After the bye

Votes: 59 21.3%
  • End of the season

Votes: 68 24.5%
  • Never - coach for life

Votes: 88 31.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair I haven't seen Kenny slam a Coke Zero this year.

I haven't seen him on his phone either, but I did see another esteemed Bigfooty legend ask why they'd never seen Kenny use a phone.

He's the only coach who doesn't talk to people in the coaches box, it's really bizarre and I'm genuinely shocked how few people have noticed.

‘Ken, working harder for longer doesn’t seem to be workjng’

…… ‘I got nothing else’.

Was at my first game last night, Dees very good outfit, we are mikes away.

Game plan entering our forward 50 relies on Dixon, that’s all Ken has, Marshall and George could be great leading forwards if we actually played that way, hoping a new coach will bring this.

23k last night, we will get below sun 20’s before and of the year.

I still think it’s a good squad, but the players have lost faith to the same message, big coaching clean out coming.

Personally I think they did t reappoint a Voss equal replacement event to save coin for what’s coming.

Schofield left too as he didn’t get along with Ken, that’s a know fact here.

I’ve lost interest in the game actually and I’ve lived beyond anger to ‘meh’ - until Ken is gone nothing will change.

You cant sack him now.. its round 4! 2 years in a row into a prelim.. top 2. you have to let the season ride out. Thats what happens when you lose an unlosable game (prelim 2021)by a whopping margin.. it mentally cooks players/team. The 2017 GF did the same to the Crows. 2007 did it to Port too.. took years to recover.

Pfft Geelong lose prelims all the time and we keep finishing top 4.

‘Ken, working harder for longer doesn’t seem to be workjng’

…… ‘I got nothing else’.

Was at my first game last night, Dees very good outfit, we are mikes away.

Game plan entering our forward 50 relies on Dixon, that’s all Ken has, Marshall and George could be great leading forwards if we actually played that way, hoping a new coach will bring this.

23k last night, we will get below sun 20’s before and of the year.

I still think it’s a good squad, but the players have lost faith to the same message, big coaching clean out coming.

Personally I think they did t reappoint a Voss equal replacement event to save coin for what’s coming.

Schofield left too as he didn’t get along with Ken, that’s a know fact here.

I’ve lost interest in the game actually and I’ve lived beyond anger to ‘meh’ - until Ken is gone nothing will change.
Keep the faith mate!

Once the cost of keeping Ken outweighs the cost of paying out his contract you'll be looking for a replacement, and the crowds dropping off will help that along.

FWIW It didn't hurt Dees finishing second last in 2019 after our prelim loss... we picked up Jackson, Pickett and Rivers in the next draft.
Could be a nice way to refresh a decent list :) (while dumping your coach)

Keep the faith mate!

Once the cost of keeping Ken outweighs the cost of paying out his contract you'll be looking for a replacement, and the crowds dropping off will help that along.

FWIW It didn't hurt Dees finishing second last in 2019 after our prelim loss... we picked up Jackson, Pickett and Rivers in the next draft.
Could be a nice way to refresh a decent list :) (while dumping your coach)

I think that's coming, ken was out the door in 2017 with a hand shake deal to GC - Kochie made the wrong call.

Brave fightback after Dees held them to ZERO goals in a half for the first time in their history.

Kicked three in a row in fact, very nice.

Lots of injuries, Aliir back should tighten up their defence.

I think he's doing a pretty good job tbh, losing by only 5 goals to Mighty Premiership Dees is admirable.
The scoreboard might show a 5 goal loss but it looked a lot lot worse than that.

When I saw a score at the 10 minute mark of the 4Q and Power was 1 goal and 10 behinds to 10 goals, my immediate thought was Hinkley won't last the weekend. I seriously thought at home they would challenge the Demons, not necessarily win, but put up a fight. This team is clearly not playing for Hinkley and that means its time!!

You cant sack him now.. its round 4! 2 years in a row into a prelim.. top 2. you have to let the season ride out. Thats what happens when you lose an unlosable game (prelim 2021)by a whopping margin.. it mentally cooks players/team. The 2017 GF did the same to the Crows. 2007 did it to Port too.. took years to recover.
how was 2007 an unlosable game exactly? heavy underdogs going in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking something from the Stranglers .

stranglers-always-the-sun.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYQTL-ws6p4

Great song .

I'd say it's your mob, if you can get some players on the park

Fair call, port so far down at the moment they’d probably consider being competitive to us an honourable loss. (Though they definitely have enough talent to trouble us if they are playing half decent footy)

No such honour would be losing to 2022 Eagles though. This is assuming they lose to us as well.

I haven't seen him on his phone either, but I did see another esteemed Bigfooty legend ask why they'd never seen Kenny use a phone.

He's the only coach who doesn't talk to people in the coaches box, it's really bizarre and I'm genuinely shocked how few people have noticed.

I maintain he wears that mask all day so that it's not picked up that he never talks to anyone...whether it be other coaches or to the players on the bench. Just weird.

Other coaches are on the phone to relay tactics to the bench, Ken doesn't have any tactics so there's no need.

Butters is wasted at 1/2 fwd.
He is their most damaging mid.
I don't see why Ken wouldn't play him there.
I promise this isn't about supercoach:)

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He talks to the drinks vendor who walks up and down the isles

Are you sure? Or are you just saying that because you want Hinkley to remain coach instead of us going out and getting someone better?

Back