Preview 2022 Round 8 vs Collingwood, MCG, May 7th, 1.45 - THE GOAT RETURNS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes its annoying ,still, no excuses,they lost to a VFA side,cant be losing to sides that cant beat West Coast at the moment with all the drama they have to go thru regardless of whos in or out,should be beating this Collinwood line up comfortably in all seriousness

In fairness to the Pies they are 4/3. An inexplicable loss to the Eagles (although Eagles did kick 15.3). A narrow loss to Lions. And a loss to the Cats after being 5-goals up nearing 3/4 time.

Whilst we may focus on the Eagles loss, that was most certainly the outlier in what is a pretty solid form line for them.

It’s a 50/50 for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why do we keep lying about our injuries? We would have known before we named the teams that both Prestia and Vlastuin weren’t playing

buses on strike

gonna suck on cans while I walk to Rezza station then on the train and all the way to the gate

whats with the 1.45 start too early for a pre gamer at the royal

Great to have Marlion back. Hits em nice and hard. A few Pies will be looking over their shoulders.
Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently Broad Prestia Vlastuin were also at the same nightclub that Eagles players, who have now entered H&S protocols. So possible a few more could Tigers could go also be at risk.
I thought they dont have coronis

Why do we keep lying about our injuries? We would have known before we named the teams that both Prestia and Vlastuin weren’t playing

Had colds mate. You give them every chance to recover. They obviously didn’t. Make changes at will up until tonight then only listed emergencies can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back