• Lachlan Sholl (sub)

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Kieran Strachan

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1 contested mark that no one will remember, invisible outside of ruck.

So if Thilthorpe is poor, FOG is poor and Walker struggled outside of 1 decent pass from Rowe, what does it tell you.

FOG is not the problem
Thilthorpe hasn't played for weeks. Started well Q1 and predictably faded

We rushed him back this week to play catch up this season to make up for previous dumb selections

Ultimately we are very very stupid

He had enough of a tank to show if he'd be effective or not in the SANFL. The issue Fogarty has is all between the ears. The lad just doesn't have the footy smarts to be able to keep himself in the game.
Not really, we drafted him with the fitness level of someone who played predominately forward which he was able do against other teenager since his body was more mature than them.

Thilthorpe hasn't played for weeks. Started well Q1 and predictably faded

We rushed him back this week to play catch up this season to make up for previous dumb selections

Ultimately we are very very stupid
He had to play seniors, why bother with him in the 2s

1 contested mark that no one will remember, invisible outside of ruck.

So if Thilthorpe is poor, FOG is poor and Walker struggled outside of 1 decent pass from Rowe, what does it tell you.

FOG is not the problem
how can you continue to defend fogarty at this point? he is out of his depth

Not AFL level of involvement , work rate , like having one man down

Played like an unfit 18 yo getting a taste but not being ready to play AFL football
You’ve got a one tracked mind with him. He (1 player) wasn’t even close to being the difference, it was a terrible comment.

Strachan's disposal is miles better than O'Brien and he was getting involved around the ground at times.

But I was hoping he'd offer something in the ruck. He doesn't.
Yep, waaaaaay too easily pushed off in ruck contests. Ryder and Marshall bodied him tonight

Ultimately I think ROB finds his way back into the side and hopefully back into form, but I'd give Strachan one more week minimum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know about that, the youngsters in the SANFL (like Soligo) are very good users of the footy.
So what you're saying is, like with Dawson, Soligo has some natural foot skills and just needs a solid development program around him to just enhance it for AFL level? Then we should loan him to Sydney for a couple of years and reap the rewards! :3

The roles that McHenry, Rowe and Murphy play should be a single player in the team, not 3
All three is absolutely overkill. I think we could make it work with two?

There's simply not enough high half-forward touches going around for them to all make a consistent impact week in, week out

All three is absolutely overkill. I think we could make it work with two?

There's simply not enough high half-forward touches going around for them to all make a consistent impact week in, week out
Rowe doesn't offer any pressure but he's got the best disposal.

McHenry was good bar the shocking miss

Back