Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Abbie Holmes the only one talking about, while Hamish just straight away brushing it under the rug 'the doc gave them the all clear " ... They didn't do concussion tests Hamish you moron
has to protect don gillon

Abbie Holmes the only one talking about, while Hamish just straight away brushing it under the rug 'the doc gave them the all clear " ... They didn't do concussion tests Hamish you moron
Typical from the pedo , sucking off his brother whenever he can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he was pretty good but hard to get much rhythm when you're continually sitting on the bench

Lowest time on ground player until the last 10 minutes or so. Bizarre tactic.

Not where a captain should be.

he's even better in the taps than soldo most of the time imo. soldo might get a cleaner tap on the ball sometimes due to height but nank knows how to get it to our players or get it out in our forward direction at the very least

Wasn't happy when you wouldn't hold onto possession in the last 3 minutes. Tossed the remote when a Tigers player turned it over by foot to a Port player amongst 4 Tigers

Surprised she lasted to the last quarter if that was the criteria.

I spat the dummy start of the first quarter

Bolton simply has to play permanently in the midfield for speed on the ball. Dusty has to play mostly forward. He's slowly getting his touch back. Lynch back next week means Balta becomes a permanent backman and that frees up Gibcus to be our swingman between back and forward for those break glass moments. I'm really worried for Edwards. You don't drop club legends and cleary we are nursing him to 300 games but he deserves to get there no matter what. Even if that means he starts as the sub some games. Use him as an impact player. Bakes and Tarrant were huge in that last qtr. I gave Kmac a vote tonight. Gee that bloke gives his all every week. Ralphsmith could be anything and Judson Clarke just WOW, he did a lot of those one percentagers that don't get stats and 2 goals from his first 2 kicks 🤩

Toast:
Baker’s last quarter

Roast:
Nank - terrible. Time to go.
Soldo - worse than Nank. F***ing spud.
Graham - vomit.
Edwards - thanks for your service.
Balta as a forward - if one more clown on here tells me he’s a forward I will kick my walls in. Poor man’s Casboult up forward.
Castagna - didn’t even play and he still pissed me off. Still have PTSD from his efforts.

Good to get the win in the end, was very shaky there. Great debut by Juddy, baker always gives his all. Midfield looks unstoppable when Prestia is in there and then we get smashed as soon as he’s on the bench resting. Balta looked a bit puffed throughout the game which is understandable coming back after a month.

Nank and soldo just don’t seem to be functioning in the ruck at the moment. As a team and solo, not sure what is happening with the setup

Back