Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Spot on ! I has not missed many games for 28 years went religiously. Haven’t been since 2019GF.
Hate the new rules and hate the umpiring of them.
Ticketing is annoying.
Game has lost its shine.
I'll only go if we somehow make the granny

fu*k em all

Spot on ! I has not missed many games for 28 years went religiously. Haven’t been since 2019GF.
Hate the new rules and hate the umpiring of them.
Ticketing is annoying.
Game has lost its shine.
Im a MCC member and haven't been to the footy for over a year now. The ticketing is atrocious, used to just walk up and get in and now it's all turned to s**t because of all the covid bullshit.

No. He wasn’t great, s**t night to be a tall. But we’re clearly playing him to get him right once the weather gets better

He’s been very good for us at the pointy end.
Watching on TV it appeared like the conditions were equivalent to a wet weather game, the dew looked quite heavy. All talls were going to struggle especially a unco giraffe like Soldo. To his credit he did take a clutch mark in the last but otherwise didn't offer much. Unfortunately if we are going down the double ruck path then we simply don't have anyone else at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean I can talk..., but to the TV viewing eye... Dusty looks heavy. Still a specimen but heavy to my eye. Could just be the beer goggles.

Back