Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Dimma said it best , we wrestled the game back on our terms when it was there to be won, 64 i50s and some diabolical shots on goal , should have won by 6G , oh well, we always have close games with PA glad to get the points
Balta gotta stays back , gibbo really battles at times
Soldo gives us bugga all really , taps he won oft went straight to PA in hot spots too
Ralph won’t hold his spot on that effort ,turnovers ,,,was really poor I thought , mansell Dow or Ross
Great game by baker , and lynch wil be a sight for sore eyes

Don't worry the umps will be on us straight away next week with their usual 8x 50s to the scum.
Stop Curnow with 2 of Balta, Grimes or Tarrant
Tag Cripps when he's in the middle with Grimes to take him when Cripps drifts forward
Hope Lynch is back to straighten up the side

Last edited:

Spot on ! I has not missed many games for 28 years went religiously. Haven’t been since 2019GF.
Hate the new rules and hate the umpiring of them.
Ticketing is annoying.
Game has lost its shine.
Same. AFL member but won’t be next season. I prefer watching local footy now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but not 200 frees or reports for body contact. AFL product with it’s constant rule changes is just horrendous to watch now
fu*k would need to be 18 beers deep as a spectator to stomach the stand rule in local footy

Top 8 contender lol. We’re in free fall. No need to sugar coat it.

I don’t think anyone reads your posts and thinks “yeah, this guy knows what he’s talking about”

Back