Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton cost us the game with those misses last week. This week we got away with it. But what is he doing?
I think the clue is where the ball went when he missed the absolute sitter, he is holding the ball weirdly and it's dropping on his boot at a strange angle. Is doing the same for all his snaps and must kick the ball OOTF more than any other small forward playing the game.

If I am Hardwick I have Bolton snapping goals all week at training until he can nail 10 consecutive shots blindfolded. It's clearly a technique thing, that's what coaches are there to do. Cannot believe he continues to do this week in week out with no improvement. Otherwise he is probably one of the most gifted forwards in the competition.

WTF have I done?
They gave me the night off from Dizzy Daisy and they serve me up dumb as dogshit Jobe and the Cocksmoker Carey.
The mate wife rooter/snow king Carey in particular was delusional with his pro Port garbage.

The game sucked balls. Play them in position Dimma you twit.

In fairness Bakers ‘position’ is backline, right? He won us the game when moved into the midfield. But Balta should not leave the D50 rest of 2022 ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bolton cost us the game with those misses last week. This week we got away with it. But what is he doing?

His laughter after it if found disgusting tbh. 2 minutes left and you miss a goal from 5 meters our, running into an uncontested goal & then you laugh in a close match? not good enough, especially when you just signed a very big, new contract. Not a good enough standard for me that players feel its acceptable to giggle after a terrible error like that in a close, important game meetings its climate

Biggest learning of tonight is that next week when big sexy Lynch returns and with Tarrant stamping his authority we have a weapon swing man in Gibcus,
Kid is a jet wherever he plays

Balta isn’t a forwards a-hole and should never leave the back half again unless it’s for a chop out in the ruck

Instead of the first and second quarter being our best, it was our first and last. A U shaped performance.

Ill take two good quarters for a win.

We were cooked in the second and third. No run, no movement, nothing.

We Turned over the ball more than the magoos last night.

Glad we got over the line. Take the 4 points and move on.

Juddy Clarke just took chaos kings spot.

So much for our supposed ruck dominance , I haven’t seen the stats, but from where I was sitting, we didn’t get any advantage in that area.

Balta back was important in the last Q. We were calling for it to happen much earlier.

We’re just not a good clearance team in-season. We’re probably doing a 2020 where we psyched out the comp being a turnover team then in the finals did that + clearance and won it

His laughter after it if found disgusting tbh. 2 minutes left and you miss a goal from 5 meters our, running into an uncontested goal & then you laugh in a close match? not good enough, especially when you just signed a very big, new contract. Not a good enough standard for me that players feel its acceptable to giggle after a terrible error like that in a close, important game meetings its climate
Must admit I thought the same thing especially as the game was still in the balance. You'd swear we were 10 goals up playing like the Harlem Globetrotters with Shai's reaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats with all the whinging about umpiring from oppos?
Nobody had an issue with it last week when we were categorically ripped off.
w***ers.

Watch it get brushed under the carpet. Daisy Pearce called it out and then Gil called Hamish and got him to walk it back
Yep my thoughts exactly.Convinced Hamish got a call from Gil.
"Clubs docs wouldn't allow concussed players back on"(words to that affect).
Well if thats the case why make the call Gil?

Have a read of the Port board for a laugh.

You'd think we won the free kick count by 20.
Trouble is if they were watching the coverage by ch7 that’s what they would have heard.
Nearly every free we got they questioned and highlighted every half free kick not paid to Port.

How the hell did those 2 poort players come back on?
Kenny got on the phone and said patch em up and get back out there...I don't care if their head clash was one of the worst in the last few years. We've got finals on the line.
It was as blatant as that. For a couple of years now minor head clashes and ground impacts mean an automatic down to the rooms for an assessment. Both players had serious head injuries FFS, and the slow motion video of the impact said it all.
Big fine coming you would imagine.

Biggest learning of tonight is that next week when big sexy Lynch returns and with Tarrant stamping his authority we have a weapon swing man in Gibcus,
Kid is a jet wherever he plays

Balta isn’t a forwards a-hole and should never leave the back half again unless it’s for a chop out in the ruck
I'll be devo if tarrant isnt dropped too slow and costs goals

Back