Autopsy Roast & toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for Carlton round 14

Best vs Pear

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

we've won the free kick count two games in a row by a massive 1 and 3

expect the salty oppos and media to come out this week and replay the same 3 weak frees we got and say how they need to change rules and be harsher on us
Don't worry the umps will be on us straight away next week with their usual 8x 50s to the scum.

put any other vic club on tonight and it'd be under 20k

they've double dipped with another thurs night next week too
Crowds are down everywhere even interstate the sport is in decline as a live go to watch game and here they are talking about a Tassie team this will send the afl broke pouring money into a money pit

we've won the free kick count two games in a row by a massive 1 and 3

expect the salty oppos and media to come out this week and replay the same 3 weak frees we got and say how they need to change rules and be harsher on us

Have a read of the Port board for a laugh.

You'd think we won the free kick count by 20.

I really think dustys mind isn’t there at the moment wouldn’t surprise me If he asks for a trade to shitney

if they are prepared to give up something worthwhile then I hate to say that I dont mind.

Given that is what he wants. He deserves to leave on good terms with the club and we can win as a club.

I would be suprised however if Sydney havent reassessed whether that is the path to take.

Crowds are down everywhere even interstate the sport is in decline as a live go to watch game and here they are talking about a Tassie team this will send the afl broke pouring money into a money pit
Yet in the NRL the crowds are up , go figure, and they are up without all the free tickets the AFL is dishing out, the product us inferior untill they get rid of the boys club

change rules back to pre-steve hocking era, get rid of fold coast and gws, merge norf and hawks or dees and move them to tassie, sport would have a massive resurgence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is Soldo finished ?

No. He wasn’t great, shit night to be a tall. But we’re clearly playing him to get him right once the weather gets better

He’s been very good for us at the pointy end.

Balta- no more forward please
Gibcus- struggled against marshall, so wanted dimma to make the switch earlier
Soldo - i am not sure what he brings to the side
Bakes - we dont win without his last qtr performance
Tarrant- vfl please
Grimes - legend
Rest - did thier jobs

Won ugly but still won.
Smashed on the outside at times.

Baker. That dodge that made the 2 Port boys clash heads was awesome. The off break goal sunk the power. Match winner.

Vlaustin. Doesn't flinch.
Grimes. Ditto.
Cotchin.
Clarke. Looks classy.

4 or 5 others could have been top 5.

Tarrant was solid overhead. A couple of jugglers in there though.
Gibcus in the forward line creates excitement.
Graham a good game.

Those calling for Ralphsmiths head after some poor disposal settle down. He wasn't on his own and I still confident of his future.

Wondering if Balta and Gibcus will continue to swing or settle at one end.

Edit:
Ins: Lynch, Lambert
Outs: not sure. Could be Martin inj. or managed depending on how he pulls up.

Last edited:
Have a read of the Port board for a laugh.

You'd think we won the free kick count by 20.

any time we win the frees even by 1 the oppos go into meltdown

but we lose it by 10, 14, even 20 earlier this year and it doesn't get a mention

Crowds are down because the AFL have treated the supporters like shit and it's caught up with them.
Aussie rules is in real trouble and they seem to always piss off the largest supporter base.

I used to go every week but can't even be stuffed giving them the satisfaction. We have to break the system to fix it for the better.

Crowds are down because the AFL have treated the supporters like shit and it's caught up with them.
Aussie rules is in real trouble and they seem to always piss off the largest supporter base.
Spot on ! I has not missed many games for 28 years went religiously. Haven’t been since 2019GF.
Hate the new rules and hate the umpiring of them.
Ticketing is annoying.
Game has lost its shine.

Back