Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure one additional night away with teammates is not going to solve all those problems…..
I for one hope they got absolutely hammered to the point of stupidity. This group needs something like that to begin to enjoy each other’s company, because they’re certainly not enjoying the game right now.

Lol we are entitled to make our own determination of what is reasonable analysis (the media have gone too hard on an 18 year old kid) and what is clickbait (JHF mean to Goldy hates club)
Perfect example of the inability of this forum to actually analyze anything without bias.

Please show me where in the media someone has said the interaction with Goldy means JHF hated the club. You’ve just made that up.

Thanks for proving my pint.

A bit on North from 5:30 on the camp

For those that don't want to listen to that slimy rat?

tldr?

Perfect example of the inability of this forum to actually analyze anything without bias.

Please show me where in the media someone has said the interaction with Goldy means JHF hated the club. You’ve just made that up.

Get off the piss then - its early morning..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

global markets are melting down, the national energy grid is running out of power, and our beloved club is cast adrift rudderless… sounds like a perfect day for morning drinking to me!
National grid is not running out of power so you can take that worry off your list.

Its called subtext Mav.

And tell me how you avoid this bias, given how strident you are and how fixed in your opinions you get once you get a bee in your bonnet over things.

This for example. Buckley is pretty clear and explicit about what he is saying. He doesn't single the club out, although the other guys, especially Watson, try to. he just points out the hype about the situation. Maybe he sees a similarity with where he was at a young age.

Re JHF. Honestly I hope he's not happy with how things are. No one at the club should be. Really. We might be where we expected to be if things didn't go well, and behind where we'd be if they did, but no one is enjoying it.

But you relayed information that is just perfect for your bias. You're not happy with things and don't like the captain. So obviously JHF isn't happy with the leadership at the club. That is perfect for the NACA bias you've had against Jack since he was made captain.

Doesn't matter if its objectively true or not, why should we trust your biased opinion more than something like the BUckley story which clearly points to more than just JHF being unhappy at the club, that this is a media driven s**t storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back