No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. I hope we win by a point after a Hawkins goal is overturned on the siren after being touched by Broady's hand of god magic fingers.

Actually I'd rather win by 62 points and push them into a downward slope that leads to a first week exit from the finals.

Actually I'd rather win by 62 points and push them into a downward slope that leads to a first week exit from the finals.
Missing Mr Finals Gary Rohan would be the excuse.

It’s not that bad a problem. Your brothers undiagnosed “condition” is not the same thing most people face or likely what DeGoey is going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what bothers me about De Goey’s statement. There’s medication for ADHD and it certainly shouldn’t be an excuse for massive screw ups. He’s got ADHD, okay sure, but you can still put your hand up and accept responsibility for your actions – no need to even make having the condition public

Hollow apology , like the time before and the time before that and the time before that and
Couldn't even front up to apologise, needed his club too do it on his behalf.

1655867161978.jpeg

828572_640x360_large_20220621152659.jpg

AFL are corrupt campaigners. Bolton got a $20,000 fine for protecting a team mates girlfriend yet May and Melksham punch on in a public restaurant and nothing to see here according to Gil and his cronies.
Inconsistent rules and penalties.

So if he is adamant that he has a medical condition, why the apology?

Cos he’s full of s**t and his dickhead brother is his manager. As usual he misread the room and got home to find himself in a pile poop up to his neck.

Personally I have no problem with what he did, but a mid season break isn’t the time. Especially as his form has been poor to average and he’s already caused his club problems over the off season.

They’ve got a shot at finals and instead of getting his body right for a hard run home, he’s spent the week on the gear and missed the first training run of the week. He’d better have a blinder second half to the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please tell me how the duck can the aints fit degoey on a 800 to 1 mill a year contract into their salary cap they have hill Hannebery
King crouch Steele on big coin do they have a salary cap ?
We signed Lynch after a flag and a minor premiership. I’m sure Saints can find a way

Wtf? It was nearly a week ago
Good. I hope that it happens again; twice.

I hope that this starts a massive Tiges scoring run that ends in win and % booster. Give 'ol mate pussy supporters who have gigs in their team and media something to meow about for the remainder of the season.

By whatever means, should Clanga and Porkins contribute massively to this loss, then this would not be upsetting.

I wish that Floss gets through, injury free, without property damage, racking up 10 tackles with 40 possies at >80%, no frees against.

If by chance Selwood manages to pull a "Vickery" and starts ducking whilst appealing for a free, with no one or the ball anywhere near him, well that would just be, absolute gold.

Last edited:
AFL are corrupt campaigners. Bolton got a $20,000 fine for protecting a team mates girlfriend yet May and Melksham punch on in a public restaurant and nothing to see here according to Gil and his cronies.

So the AFLPA is just a token association? Or do they pick and choose their battles?

So the AFLPA is just a token association? Or do they pick and choose their battles?
Remember how they defended the drug cheats, the campaigner who is the ceo then is still the ceo useless campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back