Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Cats v Tigers Sat June 25th 4:35pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you out of your mind? We fare worse with the MRP/tribunal than anyone.
Want me to show you that it took three very obvious suspendable offences for Gary Ablett Jr to get suspended once a few years back?

Was there a Geelong connection then? Is there a Geelong connection now?

Want me to show you that it took three very obvious suspendable offences for Gary Ablett Jr to get suspended once a few years back?

Please

How many suspendable offences did it take Gary Ablett Jr to get suspended a few years back?
Who was involved with those decisions back then?
Where is that person now?

Calling me stupid. I’m not a Richmond fan for starters and secondly if you can try and objectively watch that and not think you got a friendly run with the umps then you’re stupid and deluded.

Where did I accuse you of going for Richmond?

A team looked after by the judiciary is unlikely to be the most suspended across an 18 team comp over a decade long sample size, is it. And considering Ablett didn’t play for us for 6 years of that decade I’m not sure what you are trying to infer. A proper conspiracy theorist would probably accuse the judiciary of WAITING until he played for Geelong to suspend him

Tigers fans need to remember that Prestia going down was actually the tonic that forced you to switch the magnets around. Before that, we were very happy with our matchups. Baker going into the middle was an absolute game changer, and his intensity is what nearly got you guys over the line.

Cracking game and one of the best I've seen this year.
Hahaha. Yep it was a positive that Prestia was taken out of the game early by a dog act and totally was a good thing for Richmond.

Tigers fans need to remember that Prestia going down was actually the tonic that forced you to switch the magnets around. Before that, we were very happy with our matchups. Baker going into the middle was an absolute game changer, and his intensity is what nearly got you guys over the line.

Cracking game and one of the best I've seen this year.

I don't think Tom Stewart will getting a thank you card any time soon

Actually really proud of the team. That fightback was epic, they ran out of steam which is not surprising, we spent a lot of petrol recovering from Prestia missing and the knock on effect to our run.

I'd be pretty comfortable playing them full strength vs full strength in a final.
Bloody decent effort. Actually scary to think Richmond still has a few quality players to come back in with the run into September. None of those top 4-6 sides would want to play Richmond in September with Prestia and Cotchin in.

And we could probably show you where Hawkins gets suspended for nothing (once before a certain final hmn) or something so many get away with every time. Build a bridge and get over the nonsense conspiracy theories.

It was an excellent game. Showcased the best - and worst - of both sides

Gee Stengle has to be in AA contention now
That last play for the Henry goal was top shelf.

I'm not too phased by this one, incredibly proud of the effort and in better circumstances we can win that no doubt. If Hardwick can keep us in it until Finals, we are absolutely in the race in 2022.

Wish we had 2 Liam Bakers.

Neutral supporters will generally like this scenario, because they get to see people react. Which is the sole reason they are on here. Doesn’t take away from the fact aussi football is one of the west umpired game in the world. There is zero consistency. Games are routinely decided by their ‘interpretations’. Can any of you actually tell me what is holding the ball anymore ? Because it’s never paid, then randomly paid in front of Geelong goal ! That’s what decides 2 point games and determines too 4 finishes. I’m not wasting time/money on something that should be taken as seriously as WWE. I watch the footy to see two teams fight it out, not some midget nerd blow the whistle randomly every 12 seconds. * off
Save this comment for when you can spell Aussie😂🤫
Do the umpires know what is front on contact, like the one not paid
against Rioli in the third quarter?
I get the feeling you have never lost a game that wasn’t the umpires
fault, hmmm?

Hahaha. Yep it was a positive that Prestia was taken out of the game early by a dog act and totally was a good thing

I'm not saying it wasn't a dog act, I'm saying it rightly or wrongly, changed the tone of the game. We were immense with our pressure, but when that happened, despite giving away some sloppy free kicks from off the ball stuff, your pressure went way up.

Who knows how it may have panned out, but Baker was BOG for you guys, and was a massive reason why you nearly pinched it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game but Geelong with double the free kicks was the difference, Richmond were robbed.
Free kicks don't need to be equal. Richmond were poorly disciplined and also had a lot of HTB calls against early because they were objectively too slow disposing of the ball. That's a difference in skill level.

Hahaha. Yep it was a positive that Prestia was taken out of the game early by a dog act and totally was a good thing for Richmond.
If you could settle and look at it objectively rather than spewing childish, subjective conspiracy theories you could possibly see it. Didn't hurt you as much as you like to pretend.

I don't think Tom Stewart will getting a thank you card any time soon
I don't disagree, and I'm not happy with him either, lol. Very out of character for him, and will deservedly cop his right whack on Monday.

Free kicks don't need to be equal. Richmond were poorly disciplined and also had a lot of HTB calls against early because they were objectively too slow disposing of the ball. That's a difference in skill level.
No ones saying they have to be. Geelong got away with quite a few very obvious htb’s today. Richmond didn’t.

Far back as you want. Both been about as bad as each other. Recently Collingwood have choked the same or worse than Geelong have.
Na recently we've been pretty good in finals

Four out of competitive finals in 2018, two out of two in 2019 and an epic win in Perth v WC in 2020, that's 7 of our last 8 finals

You got blown away horribly twice just last year

Bloody decent effort. Actually scary to think Richmond still has a few quality players to come back in with the run into September. None of those top 4-6 sides would want to play Richmond in September with Prestia and Cotchin in.
Balta and Lambert are probably the two (and Prestia). Balta replaces Soldo and gives us a mobile second ruck plus KPP flexibility at both ends, Lambert replaces Clarke who is just a 3rd gamer in his first year and not quite ready.

Back