Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't really see the screen for more than a couple of seconds at a time, between some coughing and my eyes closing.

Very simply, yay us, bad luck youse. Thanks to those guys.

Get well soon buddy !!

Someone hold me.
Come Over Here Wwe Slam GIF by Caged Steel

Can't believe I fell asleep at about 3:40 lol. Missed the whole thing. I am proud of my sessile game at CHB gaining few stats and getting outplayed throughout by thewizardmelon .
You feel asleep at 3:51 LOL
I looked

Congratulations Roys! Too good today, if we were to lose to anyone, I’m glad it was you guys.

Commiserations to my Phoenix brethren, had a fantastic season and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Let’s run it back next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We needa get Mooch pregnant more often if this is how he plays!
Woah! I've still got some catching up to do but this looks like the kind of thing I need to be made aware of earlier.

Did I miss anything?

Can't believe I fell asleep at about 3:40 lol. Missed the whole thing. I am proud of my sessile game at CHB gaining few stats and getting outplayed throughout by thewizardmelon .

Despite outplaying you and kicking my first (maybe second) goal of the year, it was not enough! See you guys next season!

Thanks Phoenix for a rambunctious and unpredictable match thread leadup to our Grand Final. Alas only one team can bring home the lollies (or neither if the BrokeDing pact's draw obsession was to manifest). Phoenix (as the Hawks) have had a long and brutal history in the league, with many strong seasons especially back in the boncer34 days where they would commonly finish highly but not nab a flag, apart from one pennant which came about around the same time as - coincidentally - the Roys resurrection after recess. Success will come, I'm sure they know it will.

At the Roys, some might say our reasons to party are few and far between. But we have a collection of flags, a proud history, and a vibrancy in-club that it is such a joy to be a part of. This season is one to be celebrated, a real "the good guys win" moment. But winning is not everything.

It's the only thing ;)

Thanks to those who simmed, posted, even administrated the Sweet FA this season (and every season).

Next season I will be off to hammer in the tent pegs around a new installation as the Vipers sidewind their way into the competition. The first truly exciting infrastructure event in about 15 seasons. What an amazing high to carry with me to the new venture.

Btw Hate how do I stand on a table of those who've won the most grand finals without losing any?

Update:

First Quarter :
.59 - Goal to Mooch (ROY) - ROY by 6 point(s).

FOUR!!
Coincidentally, FOUR is also the number of flags I've won. It's my new favourite number.

I can't believe I missed this thread. Bloody Virgin and their non-wifi. Thanks for making this thread one for the ages Phoenix and commiserations on the loss. Your time will come.

Roys. ROYS!!! Let's party like we're 99!!
Baby Boomers Dancing GIF

Coincidentally, FOUR is also the number of flags I've won. It's my new favourite number.

I can't believe I missed this thread. Bloody Virgin and their non-wifi. Thanks for making this thread one for the ages Phoenix and commiserations on the loss. Your time will come.

Roys. ROYS!!! Let's party like we're 99!!
Baby Boomers Dancing GIF
I also have four. Have you lost any GFs?

I want to make a shoutout to the Roys team members who were unable to get onto the field for our victory. Especially the jolly Beandip who came with the team for most of the season before getting called to other duties! It's a shame we couldn't fit him onto the teamsheet. RU_ who popped his head up a couple of times but again, unable to force his way into the side. Chezzalenko Reborn who came back posting in one round, so we threw him in, by which time he'd gone again! And the support team who didn't get onto the field this season : Runk , Freo_4eva , Roylion and MoscowHawk ... none of whom graced the turf this season, but they sure still graced the pie nights! The Roys are a family, and this premiership is for you all.

Back