Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Roys, and of course the long awaiting Wosh :) Live it up tonight all of yas, well deserved.
Thanks buddy, I’ll always appreciate knocking the suitcase outta you in the Prelim :D

Thanks skip. Wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t recruited me from the fantasy board a few seasons ago
Welcome to the Deestroy Medal club, young fella.

Well done Roys.

Fun fact. zackah has won the premiership in 100% of seasons since leaving the warriors

:goat:
All this s**t will be going in the team thread once I can get up off my chair haha.

What a sparkling GF and match thread between two well matched teams.

Congrats Roys and Commiserations East Side.

Great Captain's games from both Chipmunk and TedDougChris

Running Man Dancing GIF

Like this POST if you too do not recognize the East Side Phoenix as a legitimate Sweet Football Association club and are filled with joy that the Roys FFC SMASHED the East Side Phoenix in the Season 33 Grand Final!

Lol. Go * yourself.

I'm gonna end up like Robert Harvey I reckon. Longest Phoenix player without having won a premiership.
All good things come to those who wait - unless you barrack for St. Kilda.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adieu grand final. I'll see you again in season 42. Apparently I only make the last dance in seasons whose digits sum to six.

Congratulations on your win today Roys, you've been wonderful opponents for the week and far more delightful than other we might have faced.

NaturalDisaster as I asked earlier in the week, any reason why when playing at a neutral venue, the team finishing higher isn’t simmed as the home team?
You will find even in that imitation comp the AFL, that the winner of PF1 is billed as the home team at the GF

You will find even in that imitation comp the AFL, that the winner of PF1 is billed as the home team at the GF

Cheers royboy :) Just wanted someone to clarify if it was the same.

Nobody likes to talk about the AFL as it's a pretend competition trying to make the most of the Sweet FA's popularity

If you see or hear of any of those nasty “AFL fans”, kick them outta here!

Back