Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

COMEBACK IMMINENT!

the graham norton show brb crying GIF

CONGRATS TO ALL!! ONCE A ROY - ALWAYS A ROY!!

I'm off to bed...

Thats 2 for me

2 times.gif

I demand Mooch be drug tested after that performance.

Whats worse, I saw him stretching before the game, its how I know something fishy is up.

Congrats Roys
I told you I can't pee while people are watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I feel bad for my former teammates at the Hawks not winning this game I only care significantly for one person that has showered themselves in premiership glory this week.

Wosh, get stuffed with joy. All the joy you can handle.

As much as I feel bad for my former teammates at the Hawks not winning this game I only care significantly for one person that has showered themselves in premiership glory this week.

Wosh, get stuffed with joy. All the joy you can handle.
Oh Hai, what a lovely surprise 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank you Filthy, appreciate it.

Of course, going back to back will be the next challenge - it's only been done once......

Pfft, the next challenge will be finding 20 people sober enough to play the next match !!!

Of course, going back to back will be the next challenge - it's only been done once......
Meh I couldn’t care less about back to back, sounds like too much work. I’m just gonna be like this

279E6B3C-8EBC-4D31-AF5E-0F04946780DF.jpeg

Headless 🤗

Pfft, the next challenge will be finding 20 people sober enough to play the next match !!!
You're planning on being drunk for the next 6 weeks? That's a serious commitment to alcohol!!!!

Back