Autopsy Back on the winners list Swans by 53 against the Dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Sam Reid the ruckman going forward? maybe not, cemented the second ruck role at least
Ladhams broken finger. Hickey out ill. He's cemented second ruck because we can't get our top 2 fit at the same time.

And because he's been playing epic footy atm.

I am not a fan of Ladhams he really worries me but prior to injury he was instrumental in the dominance we displayed that first quarter.

Credit where it’s due he did come out and make up for that last mare of a game.

Reid started iffy against English and it looked like it was going to be a catalyst for the dogs comeback but he evened that contest and then went beyond and won it. His second efforts were immense. You are miserable if you can’t see his value when injury free.

Parker was kind of quiet but thought Rowbottom kind of stepped it up tonight which was pleasing.

Can’t help but warm up
To Ryan Clarke should have best clubman sewed up if that meant what I think it should mean. Of course that’s unlikely for someone playing ressies mostly. Big credit to his persistence.

I have never got on Florent’s case but felt he made a few poor decisions tonight. But that’s being a bit nit picky.

Ladhams broken finger. Hickey out ill. He's cemented second ruck because we can't get our top 2 fit at the same time.

And because he's been playing epic footy atm.

True never been much of a chance to have hickey/ladhams together, but think Reid killed off that option anyway

Definitely has the capacity but he is far too inconsistent to be the best player in the competition.

thats what frustrates me, and I am not bagging him, fine player as he is, but could be even more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe it or not, Papley had a career high in goal assists tonight with 5.

Goes with his career high goal assists per game he is having this season.

You feel like Clarke might just be that Mitch Morton type character

On the fringe of the team but definitely has the talent, just called upon to do the team thing when the chips are down

Don't think defensive forward is his best spot but if that's the only spot he can get into then happy for him to get in and have a crack.

Reid huge after Ladhams injury (who also looked good early)

Great to end those tin rattling pricks season

P Mac for AA

Papley, gun

Giddy up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back