Preview R18: Changes v Collingwood @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, and he looked good.

Then we kicked him out to make way for Crouch
Agree with your thoughts

I’d go as far to say no one has been mismanaged as much as Hately on our whole list

He looked like at least a 50% chance to make a regular go as an inside mid then looked awful out on the wing as he doesn’t run and carry the football and he’s got limitations by foot

The mismanagement could cost his career , at least he’d know if he didn’t nail down an inside mid role then he wasn’t up to it

What’s happening with Gallant? He was playing well earlier in the year, then signs a contract and never to be seen again.

Cook is another to show plenty early on but we opt for middling triers instead.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fog is outperforming Gollant currently - as simple as that

If Gollant can get a bit bigger, fitter and more powerful i can see a forward line of TT Fog and Gollant post Tex

I’d rather play Sholl on the wing than play an inside midfielder or small forward on the wing like we are at times

Agree can normally carry a softy if he brings good running patterns and skill by foot

As would I.
See, now would be the perfect chance to harden him up a bit.
Play him in the Jones/Dawson quarterback role.Instruct him to try emulating how Hammil throws his head where it shouldn't be. Also to take the kick outs like Dawson does. Give Hammil a run on a wing and move Dawson up to the other wing.
Jones then gets some midfield mins if selected.

See, now would be the perfect chance to harden him up a bit.
Play him in the Jones/Dawson quarterback role.Instruct him to try emulating how Hammil throws his head where it shouldn't be. Also to take the kick outs like Dawson does. Give Hammil a run on a wing and move Dawson up to the other wing.
Jones then gets some midfield mins if selected.
Yep Jones needs to be tried in centre square at times , no good on wing against hawks 1st quarter and average down back

Hamill I’m not sure re wing as just doesn’t get it enough , I’d do it if you said ‘go tag Sidebottom likes he’s a half forward and then try run off him at times ‘

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep Jones needs to be tried in centre square at times , no good on wing against hawks 1st quarter and average down back

Hamill I’m not sure re wing as just doesn’t get it enough , I’d do it if you said ‘go tag Sidebottom likes he’s a half forward and then try run off him at times ‘

Yeah a lefty on each wing probably isn't ideal as you say, but I'm more emphasising the need to both experiment and harden up Scholl.

How's about Hammil to the much lauded pressure forward position then?

Sholl HBF, Dawson wing, Hinge wing, Hamill HFF, Jones guts and McHenry back to Lilliput where his dinky 15 metre stabs are still considered the long bomb of the league.

I’ve been saying it for months now, but Murphy back in is further evidence.

Nicks has a precise game structure that he is working to - and he has in his mind which players will be selected to play which type of role.

It doesn’t matter there are more talented footballers sitting in the sanfl, if they don’t fit the open role, then they won’t be selected.

Perhaps this is me trying to rationalise otherwise illogical selection decisions.

Hey guys/gals, I’m infiltrating you’re thread again, many thanks for the advice/recommendations earlier! Looking forward to Saturday, I think the game is definitely up for grabs, hoping for a closely fought game (with hopefully our guys getting up for one of footys most likeable and watchable players 350th 😬😬😬)

My reason for visiting again, is I’ve arrived in your air city, just looking for recommendations if there are any of good venues for a 40 yo to visit on a Thursday night?!!?

Hey guys/gals, I’m infiltrating you’re thread again, many thanks for the advice/recommendations earlier! Looking forward to Saturday, I think the game is definitely up for grabs, hoping for a closely fought game (with hopefully our guys getting up for one of footys most likeable and watchable players 350th 😬😬😬)

My reason for visiting again, is I’ve arrived in your air city, just looking for recommendations if there are any of good venues for a 40 yo to visit on a Thursday night?!!?

I don't think Adelaide is open on Thursday. All the players are home posting on Big Footy.

Adam Kelly said competition for spots from the SANFL is strong.

None of the three ins have played SANFL for the last three weeks. They were either injured, sick or unavailable.

Lol, this club is still full of idiots - you couldn't make some of this s**t up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back