Preview Round 19: Collingwood vs Essendon, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Sunday 24/07/2022 @ 3:20 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In: Cutler
Out: Kelly

Girl Smile GIF

Where is Pendlebury playing these days? Is he on the ball or on a flank? I wouldn't mind Langford playing a checking role on him.

Stringer to kick 8 btw. Absolutely due and this is the big stage a show pony like him needs. Kicked three last week, but I still think it was a sub-par "effort" from him last week.

Where is Pendlebury playing these days? Is he on the ball or on a flank? I wouldn't mind Langford playing a checking role on him.

Stringer to kick 8 btw. Absolutely due and this is the big stage a show pony like him needs. Kicked three last week, but I still think it was a sub-par "effort" from him last week.
Send Heppell to Pendals, see who should play on next year

Stringer kicked 4.

Fair enough. I think it is fine to attempt to break the tackle, such as by lifting the arm, but if his action to draws high-contact then the right call is to play on. I think drawing the free was his motivation here, rather than breaking the tackle.

100%. Poor tackling techniques have nothing to do with Selwoods motivations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of D'Ambrosio in for Snelling personally. Collingwood are the best intercepting side in the league - having D'ambrosia playing as a half forward and hitting up targets inside 50 would be a great way to negate one of the Pies most important skills.

I like the idea of D'Ambrosio in for Snelling personally. Collingwood are the best intercepting side in the league - having D'ambrosia playing as a half forward and hitting up targets inside 50 would be a great way to negate one of the Pies most important skills.
I think the reason that they D'Ambrosio in the VFL is to work on his pressure.

Snelling has been questionable ball in hand, but his pressure and workrate would be well beyond what Mass would be capable of in the same role at this point I would think.

Guelfi on Daicos if he plays backline, caldwell if they move him up the ground. Wouldn’t be surprised if truck has put a X next to his name this week to make sure he doesn’t have it easy against us on Sunday.

Guelfi on Daicos if he plays backline, caldwell if they move him up the ground. Wouldn’t be surprised if truck has put a X next to his name this week to make sure he doesn’t have it easy against us on Sunday.
Daicos gives them so much drive. One of the main reasons they have scraped in the last few weeks. Miles ahead in the Rising star IMO.

Sidebottom usually a thorn in our side too and still needs to be slightly tagged IMO.

We certainly get the Pies at a good time - no De Goey, Grundy or Darcy Moore - possibly their 3 best players. We need to keep tabs on Daicos & Sidebum - if we can limit their impact then we are every chance to win this game...

We certainly get the Pies at a good time - no De Goey, Grundy or Darcy Moore - possibly their 3 best players. We need to keep tabs on Daicos & Sidebum - if we can limit their impact then we are every chance to win this game...
Moore is named in the back pocket

Except Moore is playing but the other 2 are handy outs.

Who takes Elliott? He's due to tear a game apart. Kelly is the obvious one for me, Elliott is way more dangerous than a Ginnivan who shouldn't get his head high frees any konger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back