Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ******* soft press conference.
An empty press conference room except two club appointed journalists.

Ken grinning like a cheshire cat answering all the questions about the players only. Zero accountability.

Obviously the club are protecting Ken, it's seriously the most insecure, in denial, censored I've ever seen a football club.

Disgraceful.

I think i will have to give up on following AFL all together forever if he stays next year. Port is the only reason any of us really care about the sport and it's so ****ed up that we want to lose so he can * off.

I haven't been to any games and didn't renew my membership this season and have hardly even watched a game on TV due to not giving a * anymore. What's the point of caring if the people inside the club don't care about it.

The big crowds are not coming back in 2023 quick enough because of non-football reasons but also because supporters have checked out along with our fall without success. When supporters check out they won't be back unless there's convincing reasons to return, and that can only come with change. Without change not even a few early wins in 2023 will have these supporters swarming back to save the club a bit of doe. With changes the club stands a chance of enticing these supporters to return sooner than what they would if there's no change. It is a no brainer that the club needs to make the change to the senior coaching position and make a good choice with the new appointee ... supporters will return if there is hope. Don't under-estimate how much money is lost from discontinued memberships.

How can we not afford to pay him out...

After loosing Schofield and Voss from last year and replacing them with nobody essentially and surely paying peanuts, surely we have saved the cash in preparation for this.
We can,only thing I can think is the AFL may not let is because they bail us out most years.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to get rid of our debt….

What are they even doing to that end?

Is there a clearly-defined strategy beyond fluffy lines at the B&F dinner and creative accounting?

One minute we were planning to build an Indigenous Youth Hostel, the next we’re announcing a $4,000,000 profit despite a COVID-ravaged couple of seasons with crowds well down on what they were 5 years ago, and The Port Club being closed for renos.

If we can’t pay him out of his contract and are stuck with him next year, simply put its negligence by the club to have caved to those contract demands in the first place.
Our hierarchy has been way too weak for far too long. To be held by the balls by a person of Kens limited talent says volumes about the people that currently run our club

Unless people are gonna walk the walk.... No point posting in this thread no more... We have all become ken Hinkleys. 🖕
So the problem is we organise a protest rally & a few hundred show up coz most people can't be bothered. That's not overly helpful, in fact it undermines the cause. How many turned up for the PBs photo 2nite. Looked like between 100-200 people, nowhere near enuf.

60k memberships is better than 20k at games.

What do we need to make money at the oval? 30k?

We can't afford to delay getting back into finals.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH KEN!!!!

Ken in the presser.

"We played a game that was pretty good until half time."

NO WE ******* DIDNT. WE WERE COMPLETELY DOMINATED ALL ******* NIGHT. We just got a bit lucky they didn't take their chances.

This ******* bullshit *ed up acceptance of mediocrity is ridiculous garbage.

Never have I heard PAFC coaches in my life time, like this guy, talk about piss poor performances as accepted or pretty good.

This sort of loser mentality needs to go. You should be striving for excellence, unhappy at that piss poor half and calling it what it was, a side that was lucky to be holding on, despite being smashed statistically, and the opposition having the game completely on their terms.

To think he thought losing a half to a middle of the road Tigers, at home, and being smashed statistically was pretty good is just dumbfounding.

We were walloped tonight. They missed a raft of easy chances, they controlled territory all night and were able to control the contest with ease. That performance a 10+ goal smashing any other day of the week, and in no way shape or form was any element of that game acceptable. Only really Boaky could probably hold his head high.

Lokan is another coach that praises performances where we are on the end of spankings. We are a weak as piss club.

SA Football is dead already it just doesn't know it yet. AFL/VFL who control both SA clubs will ensure success doesn't come our way. Meanwhile the SANFL will pretend they are still relevant to SA Football going forward. Just waiting for the envatable collapse when the money runs out.

Is the sanfl really dead or even dying? Are they not raising their club salary caps another 50k? They are living off of the money generated at AO and the two AFL clubs, along with the AFL, are piss weak to bring change for their own good. How the hell did we end up in another crap stadium deal? Even tonight we should have reeled in millions.

Myself and Loony Juice held it up... Besides having a beer thrown at us... And a bunch of kids (18-25 year olds) threaten us.. lol... I don't know...

Hopefully someone (of importance) took notice.

If only our supporter base was as unforgiving of failure and incompetence as they are of stickers and placards.

What are they even doing to that end?

Is there a clearly-defined strategy beyond fluffy lines at the B&F dinner and creative accounting?

One minute we were planning to build an Indigenous Youth Hostel, the next we’re announcing a $4,000,000 profit despite a COVID-ravaged couple of seasons with crowds well down on what they were 5 years ago, and The Port Club being closed for renos.

That youth hostel...was a big moment for me that told me the club had completely lost sight of what it's actually there to do, and that is win football games. Coincided with the whole quiet and unsolicited relaunch of "we exist to win premierships" to "we exist to win premierships and make our community proud". What the * are we? UnitingSA or a ******* high performance football club?

So the problem is we organise a protest rally & a few hundred show up coz most people can't be bothered. That's not overly helpful, in fact it undermines the cause. How many turned up for the PBs photo 2nite. Looked like between 100-200 people, nowhere near enuf.
This ^^^^^^ I'm happy to fight for port Adelaide... You tell me a date and time... I'll make it... But there's not point... When it's a hand full of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back