Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
05AUG22: Swans Daily Media/Multiple
Swans Daily Media:

Swans’ burning question: Is their propensity for slip-ups this season behind them?

Apparently, North are roadkill...Ouch!

ANY ARTICLES ON BUDDY TRADE PLEASE POST INTO THE BUDDY PLAYER THREAD

Last edited:
I’m advised that the word doing the rounds at Fox is that Jesinta wants to move to the Gold Coast.

Seems the “Jesinta wants to move” story is gaining traction.

Ill go one better than Roco and Ronnie.. Swans by 82

(and when the Pies beat the Dees.. Swans move up to 3rd ahead of the Dees)
I want the Demons to beat the Pies. Magpies % is horrible so a loss works for us.

Usually useless fluff, but kudos to Barrett ignoring the Buddy hype and giving Robbie Fox a shout out.

I want the Demons to beat the Pies. Magpies % is horrible so a loss works for us.
Pies win tonight and we beat the Roos (by approx 50) and we'll move ahead of the Dees into 3rd (Pies in 2nd)
Next week we beat the Pies and we move into 2nd.. plenty of home finals (and we'll really piss the VFL / AFL media off)

06AUG22: Swans Daily Media/Multiple
A paywalled article but as always, well worth the read

Logan McDonald who, despite limited game time, sits second in those GooJ mark rankings at Sydney
I had to google GooJ marks - Get Out of Jail Marks!

Anyone got a way to beat the Mongrel paywall? I know they do good work but like heck am I gonna pay for footy articles ya know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a way to beat the Mongrel paywall? I know they do good work but like * am I gonna pay for footy articles ya know
If you want well-written AFL articles it is really worth the $$

Anyone got a way to beat the Mongrel paywall? I know they do good work but like * am I gonna pay for footy articles ya know
Totally disagree with you on the payment question but a lot of the Mongrel articles and reviews are released from the paywall after a while. Go to the site and have a look at the free stuff.

07AUG22: Swans Daily Media/Multiple
Swans Daily Media:

Great interview with Dylan

Game preview: AFL Nation

Game Preview: AFL Website

JPK Suffers hamstring injury n VFL game

Last edited:
Marc MacGowan has a story in the Telegraph about Ryan Clarke

Thanks as always
With the Dylan interview posted on afl by Ticky and this Ryan interview - how they both talk about the support of their team mates and club
:heart:

Shows that talk of taggers no longer being useful in the modern game were way overblown. Someone to shut down one of the opposition's most important players is always going to be useful.
Also shows just how important that attacking / rebounding / running half back role has become.. that now it warrants a tag

Do we all remember the frustration in how the Swans would draft 'Another Half Back Flanker'.. reckon they were ahead of the pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back