Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the internet and the fact we're all experts we should start a predictions thread.

Here are some suggestions:

1. First poster to call for Clarkson's resignation
2. First poster to say we should have got Lyon
3. First round there will be a a 'nah but seriously have we done the right thing' 20 page thread

I feel like we have a lot to work with here.

Sorry but where does the Mayor of Perth big nose Basil get off sayingā€ their hanging on in Melbourne by a threadā€ - what a campaigner. Someone needs to find his Twitter handle and send him some home truths. He can GAGF.
All you WA based roos - register us at your place and we'll help you vote him out!

Congratulations and best wishes for landing Clarkson. Hope you get some success off the back of this....just maybe not at our expense.

Also love the fact that landing Clarkson also put those Essendope campaigners in a bind. They really did learn nothing from the drugs scandal.

Last edited:
Dimmies are on the way!!
Go Roos!!

Attachments

• 20220819_181456.jpg
    20220819_181456.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
I love my dad, passionate colliwobble but drove all the way around Arden street for me on the way home.

Before picking me up he did say he saw Clarko

Keep Noble as "not his fault"

That worked out well.

Noble was a shocking coach that I wouldn't trust with a Bic 4 Pen let alone an AFL team.
Enough. Move on. On a day of celebration you're dragging everyone down with this crap. Nobody gives a stuff about settling old scores, it's entirely unnecessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1483243

No, North Melbourne has made North Melbourne into an attractive professional club.
Sick of these minnow clubs linking themselves to us in a desperate scramble for relevance.

Michael can hum on my balls. What a s**t comment.

Population of North Melbourne will increase exponentially once we have the station done. I was at the rail loop on Tuesday. The joint is getting a massive ******* facelift. NMFC might just be the biggest club in the comp one day.

With the best facilities at their home ground. No club will rival us
Make this man Head of PR

Holy ******* s**t. Clarko has woken the great man from his slumber!!
Well, if there is a day for being effusive, todayā€™s the day. Drink up!

Personally, this news has barely impacted me. It does, however, incline me to implement recommendation #2 of ā€˜The Walsh Reviewā€™. To shut up and continue to buy an overseas membership.

Last edited:
I have moved on.

Do you take it personally that you were wrong?

I don't. I'll happily back my tendency to be loyal to people even when I probably shouldn't and I'll continue to do it even if I end up being wrong sometimes. Sometimes its worth it when you see the best of people.

Must be onions out my way too, the old Clarko badge....
Love it! The little girl got me. I remember meeting my hero Ross Glendinning at Arden Street as vividly as if it was yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back