Autopsy AFL 2022 First Preliminary Final - Cats v Lions Fri Sept 16th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 45 22.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 62 31.3%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night you beat some training cones. Swans or Pies will win next week.
Why? Serious question

I wonder what more could the Cats do? 15 wins in a row. And not just limp over the line wins

Generalissimo

His Excellency
Jul 14, 2002
Somewhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The Mighty Cats
Don't remember who the commentator was last night who suggested it, as I had had numerous beers by that stage, but sticking six people on the bench and playing short for the last ten minutes to avoid someone getting injured would have been ordinary. You don't disrespect your opponents that way.

On that note, BT openly wishing injury on our blokes for the Grand Final shows him to be not just a babbling numbskull, but a nasty grub as well.

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Why? Serious question

I wonder what more could the Cats do? 15 wins in a row. And not just limp over the line wins

It doesn't mean anything when Geelong win finals by a huge amount. Or when they win finals by a goal. Or when they win games at their home ground. Or when they win away games if an opposition player is injured during the game. Or when they win and their opponent doesn't end up making the eight..

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
To go with you backing us for the spoon, or the Pies finishing above Demons and us in 2021?
Whilst Carlton continue to miss Finals, my betting ledger remains extremely healthy.

Not a bad bet I called out on Pendles, hey?

The $1500 I'll win on that will more than compensate for the $10 I lost on my Carlton for the spoon bet at 40 to 1.

Not to mention all the bets I won on Carlton missing the finals, again. And Pies for the Top 4 at $6 with five rounds to go.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Whilst Carlton continue to miss Finals, my betting ledger remains extremely healthy.

Not a bad bet I called out on Pendles, hey?

The $1500 I'll win on that will more than compensate for the $10 I lost on my Carlton for the spoon bet at 40 to 1.

Not to mention all the bets I won on Carlton missing the finals, again. And Pies for the Top 4 at $6 with five rounds to go.

Ah yes, the punter that only gloats on their wins. Didn't you say you took us to win the spoon at 28 to 1?😁

Did you have the Pies losing by 1 point?

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ah yes, the punter that only gloats on their wins. Didn't you say you took us to win the spoon at 28 to 1?😁

Did you have the Pies losing by 1 point?
Go back through my posting history and check out the bets I have called out before the fact or whilst they are in progress.

It's an impressive record, particularly in regard to Carlton.

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Yep, sure does.

Feel free to check my history of calling bets, you'll be quite impressed.

St. Kilda to beat Carlton over the years has also been one of my favourites, so much so that I even once started a thread on it...

AFL Bet of the Year - this weekend. Don't miss out!

Includes this too then? 😁

But, I guess you didn't have the Pies losing by 1 point either

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Includes this too then? 😁

But, I guess you didn't have the Pies losing by 1 point either
Do you understand that if I'm finding value in bets at $4, $6, $7.5, $8, $19, $40, etc. I don't expect them ALL to win, but to get your fair share right means you're well ahead.

If you're happy to trawl back through my posting history and reconcile all the bets I've declared, you'll be quite impressed by my return.

Last one for the footy season - Touk Miller is well over the odds at $10 for the Brownlow tomorrow night.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton
Do you understand that if I'm finding value in bets at $4, $6, $7.5, $8, $19, $40, etc. I don't expect them ALL to win, but to get your fair share right means you're well ahead.

If you're happy to trawl back through my posting history and reconcile all the bets I've declared, you'll be quite impressed by my return.

Last one for the footy season - Touk Miller is well over the odds at $10 for the Brownlow tomorrow night.

Place a $1 on that too? 😅

chunkylover53

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2008
From Where You'd Rather Be
AFL Club
Carlton
Yep, that's another $10 bet that I unfortunately lost, meaning I'm only 450% ahead betting on footy this year.

Sheesh, this reeks of insecurity. Trying to convince randoms online on an anonymous forum that you're a good gambler is pretty sad.

Yep, sure does.

Feel free to check my history of calling bets, you'll be quite impressed.

St. Kilda to beat Carlton over the years has also been one of my favourites, so much so that I even once started a thread on it...

AFL Bet of the Year - this weekend. Don't miss out!

You made that bet 9 years ago?

Since then, we've gone 5-7 against the Saints. With at least half of them being the favorites each game - yeah mad betting bro.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
No, I don’t.

Our winning percentage away from KP over the last 12 seasons is better than any other team away from THEIR home ground in the same period, and if you apply that percentage to all those seasons across 22 matches, we would, mathematically, make the finals in all 12 of them without ever playing a home game

Not worth thinking about it now.. I'll get back to you about it next season.. 😄

All the best in the GF.

Geelong 120 - 49 Brisbane

This score has never happened in VFL/AFL before.

This is the 6556th unique score in VFL/AFL history.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton

I guess that's another fail

chunkylover53

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2008
From Where You'd Rather Be
AFL Club
Carlton

hahahaha EAD.

Back