AFLW 2022 (pt2) Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Will also branch out into some player bets although I don't think players I've been tracking are quite as reliable as the teams in general in AFLW.

Still though, Hore looked good last weekend and Harris is much shorter odds but seems to be playing higher this year so reckon the odds should nearly be the other way around.

This year. So gets her chances.

Hore AGS $1.69

One skill I really enjoy in AFLW is smothering - effort and technique. So many of the men jump side on with 1 arm raised and it's fairly futile. The women full body and 2 arm the smother attempts, plus a lot of diving attempts in general play even when not in congestion.

Richmond with 2 big outs, means Brisbane should be easily home today. But Lions have Wardlaw out so will need to get goals through other avenues.

I like
Hodder AGS $1.98
Farquharson AGS $1.85

Both hit the scoreboard last week and are dangerous around goals, both have the speed to get clear and have a steady shot too

Wakefield Most Goals in group consisting of : Brennan, Wakefield, Egan, Wardlaw, Bodey, Farquharson, Conway at 9.75

Same Game Multi: Wakefield Most Goals from above Group, Brisbane to win by 1-39 pts at 16.75

McKenzie 2+ Goals @ $29

McKenzie anytime goalscorer, Brisbane -14.5 2nd half handicap @ 10.50 Boosted

Brisbane were mentioned in commentary last week as being 'super fit' and Richmond got beaten by the start up franchise Bombers late in the 2nd half

one more:

Hodder 2+ Goals, Under 75.5 pts @ 12.14

Im not sure if Richmond can put in a 4 quarter performance. Played pretty good 1st quarter last week before pretty much dropping off after that.

Brisbane also started a bit slow last week. Can see maybe a quarter in this game where scoring drops off.

Think Hodder, saw on some stat sheet has 20 goals from 27 games. 2 is not out of reach for her, so im happy to follow a similar SGM i won on the derby with an unders , to boost those odds as they are contrasting outcomes.

Wakefield Most Goals in group consisting of : Brennan, Wakefield, Egan, Wardlaw, Bodey, Farquharson, Conway at 9.75

Same Game Multi: Wakefield Most Goals from above Group, Brisbane to win by 1-39 pts at 16.75

McKenzie 2+ Goals @ $29

Brisbane were mentioned in commentary last week as being 'super fit' and Richmond got beaten by the start up franchise Bombers late in the 2nd half

Wakefield for you has done her job, just need a last minute Lions win

Awesome effort from Richmond. Wondering if the same illness that got Wardlaw had got the other Lions because they look flat and to only kick 1 goal in the 2 quarters they had the wind is not like them at all. If not, then it's just an awesome defensive Richmond effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKenzie 2+ Goals @ $29

nice work!

brisbane were so bad today, i cant remember the last time they only kicked 1 goal..
Wakefield is a bit of a different beast up forward.

brisbane without Wardlaw looked like they lacked a bit of chemistry today up in the forward line. Can make a case she is Brisbanes best player, if not she in the Top 3.

McKenzie 2+ Goals @ $29

1 win and 3 losses for today.

McKenzie to be fair, never really had a look in at goal today. If Richmond were going to get up, thats the kind of game they needed, a low scoring scrap and that did the job.

Kudos for Sportsbet for allowing multis For goalscorers and Margins too. I know it was 11am early morning start but would love it if other bookies could release at least 24 hours before bouncedown.

Awesome effort from Richmond. Wondering if the same illness that got Wardlaw had got the other Lions because they look flat and to only kick 1 goal in the 2 quarters they had the wind is not like them at all. If not, then it's just an awesome defensive Richmond effort.
They had to be unwell.

Quarter Time in AFLW Round 5 Gold Coast v St.Kilda

QTR TIME SCORE
Gold Coast 2-0 Port Adelaide

Head to Head
Gold Coast 1.57 v 2.35 Port Adelaide

Line Betting:
Gold Coast -4.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Port Adelaide +4.5 pts

Total Points:
Under 45.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 45.5

Proudly brought to you by the number 1 AFLW betting agency in Australia, Ladbrokes.

HALF TIME SCORE
Gold Coast 20-1 Port Adelaide

Head to Head
Gold Coast 1.02 v 12.50 Port Adelaide

Line Betting:
Gold Coast -21.5 pts $1.90 v $1.90 Port Adelaide +21.5 pts

Total Points:
Under 50.5 pts $1.88 v $1.88 Over 50.5 pts

Odds from Ladbrokes.

The question for me is does the game look to open up with Port requiring goals to come from behind or do the Suns score goal on the counter ?

Question for you guys is can the Suns beat these Power girls by 3 points or better? thats $1.90 if you think that happens.

Seeing the way the Suns kicked goals in quick succession after 1.5 quarters of combined 3 points does put the 51 in danger. 21 in a half with about 24 minutes of no goals, 30 for the 2nd seems possible.

I don't live bet though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back