List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone in the media likes to focus on what Lobb is actually worth. Which is a second rounder. But none of them want to take into account that we've refused his trade request so any team that wants him will have to pay a lot more than his worth. Don't know how people can stand listening to them all day.

Looks like Sydney Stack is possibly being delisted from the Tigers. Very talented but hasn’t been fully committed to fitness standards and obvious off field issues.
Would he be worth a late pick (if he lasts that far) or trade ?
Would be a concern for him being back in WA and a very good chance it is a bust but the upside if he matures is almost an elite level player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Everyone in the media likes to focus on what Lobb is actually worth. Which is a second rounder. But none of them want to take into account that we've refused his trade request so any team that wants him will have to pay a lot more than his worth. Don't know how people can stand listening to them all day.
Haha you don’t actually believe they won’t trade him do you?

Belly wasn’t trading Lachie Neale in 2018 too

Looks like Sydney Stack is possibly being delisted from the Tigers. Very talented but hasn’t been fully committed to fitness standards and obvious off field issues.
Would be a concern for him being back in WA and a very good chance it is a bust but the upside if he matures is almost an elite level player.

Freo has a no dickhead rule

Would probably be more of an SSP selection in the preseason, see if he can turn up in good shape, stay out of trouble over summer, put him on a one year rookie contract.

He'd certainly be one I'd be looking at. has the talent, low cost. If it doesn't work, there's not a lot spent.

Haha you don’t actually believe they won’t trade him do you?

Belly wasn’t trading Lachie Neale in 2018 too
Belly never said he wouldn't trade Neale. Neale requested a trade, Bell said it would be nice to keep him, and that the club would TRY to keep him, but a trade request was never ruled out. There was no media release that said "Lachie has asked for a trade, we have categorically denied his request". We would have lost Neale for nothing as a FA the following year.

Lobb has a year left and we lose him for a pick in the 35-50 next year. There is no benefit of trading him this year UNLESS we get a first round pick. We're not trading him for pick 30 this year after denying his trade request a few weeks earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Belly never said he wouldn't trade Neale. Neale requested a trade, Bell said it would be nice to keep him, and that the club would TRY to keep him, but a trade request was never ruled out. There was no media release that said "Lachie has asked for a trade, we have categorically denied his request". We would have lost Neale for nothing as a FA the following year.

Lobb has a year left and we lose him for a pick in the 35-50 next year. There is no benefit of trading him this year UNLESS we get a first round pick. We're not trading him for pick 30 this year after denying his trade request a few weeks earlier.
We’ll see he’ll get traded.

I think very similiar to what Geelong did with Stengle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back