Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was North I'd ask for pick 8 & Zak Butters

Good point, and now I think about it, the whole JHF thing makes the media reports the last couple of weeks really odd. Either JHF only just changed his mind or the pick 8 thing with Port and them going after Pickett was always a complete load of crap.
I think it’s most likely the latter, and no surprise. Journos full of s**t.
As long as we aren’t trading up just to hand the pick to another club, I’m happy. Let them trade up themselves

Have to admit I was wondering this too as a backup option; we keep our first pick (13) to do it that we are clearly fine in giving away for such an endeavour and he puts a price on his head - it would be pretty unpalatable for the other clubs to spend an early pick on someone that has run away and costs a bit you would think.
Its not an option you two, are you mad?! He's not Luke Ball.

Having players leave after only one year isn't good for the league. Surely, they have to think about extending the initial contract for draftees.

It's not going to be long before someone challenges the legality of the draft.
No-one is going to challenge the legality of the draft because they're not f#cking morons.

Having players leave after only one year isn't good for the league. Surely, they have to think about extending the initial contract for draftees.

It's not going to be long before someone challenges the legality of the draft.
whats extending the contract gonna do

He has a contract next year anyway, they don't have to trade him already

I think exquisite foot skills overstates it a lot.
I find his kicks limited enough, they float through the air and take an age to reach their target.
Meat and drink for good AFL defenders.
He’s got to improve that aspect big time I feel.
He turns it over too much at WAFL level to be rated exquisite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say, I am loving the head explosions when a kid leaves a Victorian team.

With Logue we’ve lost 3 first rounders, two second rounders and Lachie Neale.

No one was running around like chicken little then…

Thats not even including Hill Acres and Lobb, who came back then wanted to * off

Alright folks, it's time for me to go enjoy my Rheem before retiring for a good night's shut-eye. We've got a long, hard road ahead of us tomorrow. The type only a Continental 245/45 R 18 PremiumContact can navigate.

As long as your car is running on Valvoline.

If this happened wouldn't we end up with two superpowered WA teams as they'd be stocked with WA only talent?
Or the gun WA players will be offered way overs to stay interstate and the locals there take unders to stay close to their parents and girlfriends.

WA players are already equally likely to move from their interstate club to another interstate club as they are to extend their careers back into WA.

JHF might not quite have the eye of tiger sufficient to be the next Michael Voss but he's going to be a top 10 inside mid in the comp minimum. The idea Butter is better is.. not right.

Butter is better... naturally

WA players seem to be bred for loyalty and selflessness over east. Victorians on the other hand can't seem to do the same.
Prestia, Lynch, May, Cerra,
Cripps is one. Simon Black. Joel Corey. Heaps more.

It's always the girlfriends, WAGS that get in the way. Trading for these WA players already interstate has no upside if their partners are local in victoria etc.

I agree. But I would go further: I would say the trade is on for Butters and Marshall. No picks needed.

More than anything else North need guys who are ready to play now.
You would be crazy

That's like asking us to cough up serong and Amiss

I think I found Dodoros bigfooty account, do you need help finding Essendon on the club supporter list??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back