What Richmond players would get a game at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

RichosGuns

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2006
your house
AFL Club
Richmond

I would think that the following would walk into any club:
Richo
Brown
Coughlan
Foley
Simmonds
Deledio

Others might include:
Polak
Newman
Raines
Pettifer etc

I would think that the following would walk into any club:
Richo
Brown
Coughlan
Foley
Simmonds
Deledio

Others might include:
Polak
Newman
Raines
Pettifer etc

Richo - No (already have a FF & plenty of KPP)
Brown - Yes (if injury free)
Coughlan - No (no need, we have better mids)
Foley - No (every club has one of him)
Simmonds - No (can't believe you listed him here)
Deledio - No (even though he's a good player, we have better mids)

I won't even comment on the others!

Simmonds would probably get a game at Collingwood but not at a club with a decent ruck. Brown is a gun and would walk into any side but who knows how he’ll go now. Coughlin has to start again. Deledio will probably be good but he’d have played a lot of seconds this year at most clubs. Rains looks to have gone backwards but plenty of up and coming players have that period. Wait and see. Wouldn’t be interested in Pettifer. Not sure about a few others.

Richo is another kettle entirely. I love watching him but I couldn’t stand it if he was frustrating me at Collingwood. He is Richmond through and through and that is fantastic but he just doesn’t do what has to be done when it really counts.

I suspect he’d get a game anywhere but I’d prefer not to be in the position that we’d have to continually support him.

Simmonds would probably get a game at Collingwood but not at a club with a decent ruck. Brown is a gun and would walk into any side but who knows how he’ll go now. Coughlin has to start again. Deledio will probably be good but he’d have played a lot of seconds this year at most clubs. Rains looks to have gone backwards but plenty of up and coming players have that period. Wait and see. Wouldn’t be interested in Pettifer. Not sure about a few others.

What about Polak? I know that we have a few good key defenders, but he has been pretty good this year.

Deledio, brown, foley, tambling, schulz, newman, simmonds, and polak for a start, im not overly familiar with the list, so there might be others.

Hartigan might be another but i dont know whats happened to him.

Im sure if this question was asked last year no one would have said that Rodan would get a game in their team, yet he has played every game for a team that is 6-3. Its hard to know how players will go in a different team.

Right now, Richo, Deledio, Foley and Polak.

Richo - would get a game.
Brown - Maybe, if he recovers, serious doubts if he will make it back.
Deledio - is a good young player and would get a game.
Simmonds - Not a bad ruckman, 2006 form says he is better than Campbell and Taylor.

Brown, Coughlan, Deledio and Richo would definitely get games for Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown is injury prone so no thanks.

Deledio maybe, Polak possibly.....but even if we took these guys they would probably have to be content with playing in our VFL side at the moment.

People are forgetting how good Simmonds is, he was dominant last year. I would take almost all of the players mentioned.

Raines - Scarlett - Mackie
Wojcinski - Egan - Milburn
Corey - Foley - Chapman
N. Brown - Mooney - N. Ablett
S. Johnson - Richardson - Deledio
Ottens - Bartel - G. Ablett
Simmonds - Rooke - Ling - Harley

We'd get a few in.

Im sure if this question was asked last year no one would have said that Rodan would get a game in their team, yet he has played every game for a team that is 6-3. Its hard to know how players will go in a different team.

I always rated him. Could never work out what was going on with him at Richmond and thought port made another wise recruiting move

Richo, Brown (if fit), Simmonds (if fit), Polak, Foley, Deledio, Raines could come onto our list. First three definitely getting games, and probably Foley and Raines as well.

Raines - Scarlett - Mackie
Wojcinski - Egan - Milburn
Corey - Foley - Chapman
N. Brown - Mooney - N. Ablett
S. Johnson - Richardson - Deledio
Ottens - Bartel - G. Ablett
Simmonds - Rooke - Ling - Harley

We'd get a few in.

'The Gazelle' >>>>>>>>>> Simmonds
As proven in Rd 6 ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back