Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely normal behaviour
Omgggg that makes it sound weird.

It was a cartoon of a couple near a fireplace and the guy goes “the fire is going cold. can you drop a log on it please?” And then the lady misinterprets it lmao it’s pretty funny.

Did anyone see Godiego - the Japanese band that sung Monkey Magic and Gandhara (the song played at the end of each episode) in about 1983 at the Royal Melbourne Show?

Why they were playing there is anyone's guess, but there they were. I went along with year 7 mates and a few had just been on the enterprise. One of the guys wasn't feeling great and then saw a horse lay a turd and spewed up while Godiego were playing. Great, weird, memories.

Last edited:

Can’t say just yet. One name mentioned today may be correct. The other one I have is a beauty but possibly not one we would think would happen. Ratten I believe has not been approached………yet.
How about we make this like a game of Guess Who?

Does the person have brown hair?

Can’t say just yet. One name mentioned today may be correct. The other one I have is a beauty but possibly not one we would think would happen. Ratten I believe has not been approached………yet.

How about we make this like a game of Guess Who?

Does the person have brown hair?
Is Max our new Assistant Coach?
315132B9-9E23-4A4B-BB20-C854F83DE19D.jpeg

Can’t say just yet. One name mentioned today may be correct. The other one I have is a beauty but possibly not one we would think would happen. Ratten I believe has not been approached… yet.
It’s Anne isn’t it? Anne is our new Assistant Coach.
DED71FBC-E1F8-45D2-9BE8-9013A2037005.jpeg

Does his name start with "Liam" KickItAnywhere34 :think:
Liam-Neeson-Taken1.jpg

"hey mate it's clarko, i've got a job for you"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby you light up my world like nobody else 6DE1CA28-D3E0-4209-B822-DD12253CD18E.jpeg

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 4BFE636D-80C7-4DE4-B041-7786E88C31F4.jpeg

But when you smile at the ground, it ain’t hard to tell 06222B19-C023-4177-81F4-15D6D968B46E.jpeg

You don’t know oh-oh
You don’t know you’re beautiful 372BB7D9-B975-4A14-8779-A1997BFB97BC.jpeg

Kudos on the hard work you've put in there to apply your clearly elite photoshop skills.
A job at the North media department awaits you! :)
They offered me the job but I think my skills are too good for the job so I declined 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back