Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping this guy can get some decent sort of pre-season after his ACL injury. Is such an exciting player and I feel could become such an important player for our team under Ross.
Id say he was more workman like than exciting but if he can come back strong he will be an asset to the team and club

Looks like me after fishing , except he has hair
Why is everyone bald on this board
Looking Good White Chicks GIF by BrownSugarApp

Peugeot made some great rally cars in their day, but I wouldn't be caught dead in anything French these days.*

*unless it's a pastry or Brigitte Bardot.
I used to own one of these. A ******* ripper.

peugeot-404-5.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough ≠ agricultural imo.
80% DE
75% GE
I think his profession pre-footy cloud some people, he is no tractor.

He's a good player but he's more hard working than gifted. Nothing wrong with that, I love the guys who extract every drop over the primped up party boys who do a few good things a week and coast the rest of the time.

I've put in a claim on him by the way.

I found us our perfect player. He's an SANFL forward named Jack Hayes, if the name doesn't do it for us he's an undersized key forward who rucks for WWT the premier and can get 30 possessions and kicks goals from the ruck. The knock on him is he's only 194cm and some say a bit slow but he's a SANFL gun and his name is Jack, he should be a no brainer.

He's a good player but he's more hard working than gifted. Nothing wrong with that, I love the guys who extract every drop over the primped up party boys who do a few good things a week and coast the rest of the time.

I can see him playing that utility role under Ross that Jason Blake used to play for him, a solid foot soldier that can play ruck, defence or forward.

Blake was never a star for us but he was a really important part of that team that helped the stars to shine, I can't recall him ever getting dropped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back