Resource 2023 AFL Season. Crystal Ball Time. Predictions Please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a chapter in and wasn’t in the headspace for that level of f*ckery 😂
Burroughs will do that. I remember reading Naked lunch years ago...got to the end and realised that it was time I'd never get back. To be fair, he has no recollection of having written it at the time, or after...so the sprawling pieces of cut up incoherent junk ramblings...was always meant to be a lesson in futility, making no difference whether it was written on a cockroaches arse with a penis flower beside him.

I reckon we'll be losing our s**t by half way through the season, but smiling by the end of it.
Think we realistically and likely finish 11-14th.
Unrealistically but also possible is that we make the numbers up on the lower rung of finals teams, but are no more than pr0n fluffer for the top 4 teams to play around with.

I reckon we'll be losing our s**t by half way through the season, but smiling by the end of it.
Think we realistically and likely finish 11-14th.
Unrealistically but also possible is that we make the numbers up on the lower rung of finals teams, but are no more than pr0n fluffer for the top 4 teams to play around with.

I’m open minded on ladder position. We could finish top 4 with a good injury run and a good game plan but we all know how the footy gods find new ways to taunt us. Putin will test bomb on Moorabin on the eve of the grand final or something.

At 2-4 after the 1st 6 rounds, game plan starts getting run in just as Maxy gets back in. David King predicts we will finish last just before we get on a roll winning 12 of the next 17 games to finish on 6th with Max just missing out on the Coleman to Cooper Sharman. Saints make it to the quarters after bowing out to surprise premiers Western Bulldogs
The * are quarters??? ;)

Phillipou to win the rising star award with 50+ goals & breaks Jeff Fehring's 86 metre record, as the longest goal kicker for the Saints at 95 metres.
9th-16th???????? ladder position.
Give Gresham a 5 year contract extension, to remain a one club player.
Gain a 4th round pick in a strong draft, from Norf for Clark.
Connor Rosee somehow breaks his contract & joins his boyhood team, in a straight swap with homesick Oscar Adams
Brayden Crossley, miraculously loses 30kg before the MSD. We pick him up & he helps Sandy to the VFL premiership.

Last edited:
We should definitely be making the finals.

I just did a ladder predictor and was very conservative with my predictions, it had us winning 19 games.
Mad Max Reaction GIF

I’m open minded on ladder position. We could finish top 4 with a good injury run and a good game plan but we all know how the footy gods find new ways to taunt us. Putin will test bomb on Moorabin on the eve of the grand final or something.
I never know when you're taking the p155 or being serious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re in deep shite if Heath is our #1 ruck
Not if he turns into a top 6 AFL ruck this season somehow. Magical thinking is your friend Dard Ball Get in the absence of or in
addition to psychoactive drugs.

I never know when you're taking the p155 or being serious

I honestly think we could scrape in if we had our best 22 fit and Ross sharpened up the game plan. After Friday I don't think either is happening so now it looks like delusion. I'm not saying we would win a premiership or even win a grand final, but think we have the list good enough to get into 4th to 6th place with a clean run. We'd need to sharpen up and I didn't see any evidence that we have though.

We should have played finals last year and the draw is pretty favourable this year. Those spots from 4 to 14th or so are going to be hard fought with plenty of sides with claims on the finals spots.

We will be battling it out with the Pies, the Blues, the Tigers and the Swans for 7th and 8th. If Adelaide or Gold Coast make the jump early, we'll have to fight them off too. I'm optimistic.

I just did the AFL site's ladder predictor based on feelz. Had us finishing 8th at the end of the H&A with 14 wins followed by Sydney and Richmond.

Ridiculous.

Sharman to kick 80 + and win the B&F

Remove this Banner Ad

Back