Training 2023 Pre Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the 1-4 year players return early November with the others joining them a few weeks after.
Teams that missed the finals or lost in the first week are not officially due back until November 21

Meanwhile, a group of St Kilda players have sought to impress new coach Ross Lyon, holding an off-season running session in the rain at Moorabbin.

Lyon, who coached the Saints from 2007-11, was appointed to the role again on Monday and some of his new charges responded late in the week by hitting the track, as well as the gym.

Among the contingent of more than 20 were captain Jack Steele, All-Australian Jack Sinclair and gun defender Callum Wilkie.

Jack Gresham was also part of the group despite being on light duties in the lead-up to Christmas because of a knee injury.

02bfa992431458232cc458c585b3ff8c

He seems to have that I once had a broken jaw kinda smile now doesn't he ?
And Paton isn't risking a soft shake either, he's gone full clamp to let Rossy know how strong he is.

Teams that missed the finals or lost in the first week are not officially due back until November 21

Meanwhile, a group of St Kilda players have sought to impress new coach Ross Lyon, holding an off-season running session in the rain at Moorabbin.

Lyon, who coached the Saints from 2007-11, was appointed to the role again on Monday and some of his new charges responded late in the week by hitting the track, as well as the gym.

Among the contingent of more than 20 were captain Jack Steele, All-Australian Jack Sinclair and gun defender Callum Wilkie.

Jack Gresham was also part of the group despite being on light duties in the lead-up to Christmas because of a knee injury.

Highmore with the Tuggeranong hoodie

I love it, hopefully Ross is putting the fear into ‘em

Feel like there’s gonna be a lot more news and focus on us this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Paton isn't risking a soft shake either, he's gone full clamp to let Rossy know how strong he is.

I reckon Patts is another Ross Lyon type. Determined, disciplined and quiet. He's a real black boots sort of player that has no flash in his game but you'd hate to line up on him. He gets noticeably upset when he loses a contest. Quiet competitors are what he loves to stack his foundations with.

Ryan Byrnes = Clint Jones.

Jack Steele working out with Logan Austin

Jack Steele working out with Logan Austin

Wasn't that last year?

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I had a look at those bikes today, $1100 lol

I went to the gym for the first time in about a year on Tuesday. I over did it and can hardly lift my arms. I need to get fit for summer, I might need to give Austin Powers a call. I want a rig like Steely but the moment it gets hard I flake.

Misson back at the club too now according to The Age.

So that will boost our preseason and ongoing fitness.

It really does seem that the Saints are really getting our house in order after over a decade in the wilderness.

Last area to need improvement now is our List management and recruiting teams. That is vital in order to improve our list with better cattle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back